Where and how to find an India girl to date?

i m in india and I like traditional girl.
anyone can chat me at shaoyuqing@gmail. com

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to India.

Most Helpful Guy

• Indian girls are averse to dating, mate! The very few who are open to dating, get lapped up while in college or University. The others just wait for their parents to arrange a match for them. Unfortunately, we Indian men can't date in other countries too, since we are considered to be the least attractive race of men by women all over the world.

So, Indian men have to get a girlfriend before they complete their education. If they can't, they should settle for an arranged marriage, or be content with remaining single. I am personally not in favour of arranged marriage, so I'm just staying single!

• That devastated me. (-_-) Most unattractive race? Shit. I thought it doesn't depend upon race.

• @Caramel_creme Thanks for letting me know that. :)

• maybe meet the father first?

What Girls Said 2

• why specifically indian girls?

• If you are living there, does India have an online dating? Maybe you can network, like ask friends and family if they know of a single woman that is looking to date, that has traditional values.

• no useful, noone answer online dating website.

• Any friends or family that know of women available? You can ask them, if their friends or family knows as well (aka networking).

What Guys Said 5

• You're in India. I guess you could just go outside and look for someone.

• In India 💁🏻

• Buy a plane ticket or be very specific on a dating site.

• friends, hanging out.

thouh India dating is different from US dating I'd imagine.

• nice try troll nobody likes indian girls

• Hmm... is that true? My experience has been otherwise. As an Indian women I get plenty of male attention from men of all races...

• why nobody? i think they are good