What is that feeling when you are by your crush?

You know when he or she looks at you or is by you? What is that feeling and why does it happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• That special feeling that you get when you see your crush is called the Dopamine Effect. When you are by someone you like your brain sends out a powerful endorphin (chemical) called dopamine and it give you a sort of happy feeling. I love it when that happens it makes me so happy. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• My crush walks me to my classes when he has 1st lunch. (He's my boyfriend now :) ) And I'd start smiling or laughing uncontrollably and he'd just look at me concerned but loving my bubbly personality. I dont want to jump to conclusion but I like its either love or that person makes you happy just by their surroundings

What Guys Said 3

• It's nervousness and excitement. I dunno the scientific explanation though.

• warm and fuzzies?

• Its hormones.

What Girls Said 1

• It can be nervousness, excitement, or attraction. It is just a normal part of being a girl. Hormones, biology, brain chemistry, and all that.