Would you date someone outside your race? If yes, who?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Would I date outside my race? You mean like a Martian or something? Maybe...
    If it's good for Captain Kirk it's good for me.

But if you mean outside my 'Nationality' then yes I have and will again simply because I like pissing off people who are racist... heh heheheheh >:P

Well the other reason is because it's the person that matters not their colour.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 24

• Probably no. For one, I'm most attracted to my own race. For two, I live in a pretty much 99% white country anyway so not like I'll get any chances of even trying outside my race.

• Yes of course, there are lots of hot girls on all the continents, race doesn't matter...

• As an urban American, the idea of not being into interracial dating is bizarre

• Of course. Skin color or different race doesn't matter to me unless there's a huuuuuge gap in our perceptions about things.

• Well, I'm mixed of black and white, so it would be hard to just find others just like that. Anyway, I date just based on their facial features and body features to determine if their body is attractive to me, the skin is just a color. Same for personality, as some things I like and some I dont, and I won't change what I like based on a skin color. I date/like a girl based on these, and yes I notice the color of their skin, but that's isn't really important at all to me

• Yes I would, barrack Obama

• Yes I am a Nomad so I would date dark elf's, necromancers, Kjahts, Argonians, Imperials, wood elf's giggity

• I would never intentionally chase someone from another race just because they were of another race, i'm attracted to my own.

Also that would most likely make them some kind of racial fetish, and i'd never wanna be one of those either.

So being open to other races are fine, but you should always make sure its for the right and healthy reasons.

• For me Latina or within my race

• If we have chemistry and she is cute I don't care what her race is.

• I have dated outside my race a few times. Mostly I have had no issues, but with one or two the cultural differences are just not worth the effort. But I'm sure if you met your soulmate it would not matter.

• Sure. Who? I'm guessing someone outside of my race.

• Yes, and I can't say who as I don't have anyone in mind. Just keeping options open

• Yes, I am Asian, and actually my preference is White and current girlfriend is White (British-German American).

• I think you mean ethnicity or skin color.

• Of course, race isn't important and I don't see it as a factor in anyway.

• Yea I would and have before. I don't really worry about race, as long as we click and she is cool.

• yeah i mean if they are a cool person and we get on therace thing has never been an issue to me or my family in anyway

• Yes. Who? What do you mean?

• Yes. No preference, no idols... someone...

• question? Do you think I can reach master in a month?

• @apple24 It will always seems. I think we should always avoid looking into the far far. Better focus on the next meters (but without forgeting the "all")

• haha! Thanks!

• I wouldn't date outside my race.

• Maybe just educated white but Asians by default

• Asians, whites, latinas.

• No, never. Why should I betray my race for something that doesn't look like me?

What Girls Said 17

• My current boyfriend, I'm mixed with 4 different things so it would be hard to find someone with the exact same mix as myself so I feel dating outside my race if not a quarter is highly likely

• Fuck yeah! Zero problems with it 😛

• yeah sure. Why not?
    (&I already am. My boyfriend of two years is Asian, my ex is Fijian.)

• Yes I would. I crushed mad hard irl over plently of guy out of my race. hahah!

• Yeah, what the hell. Lol, not to sound rude. But as a little kid i've been intrested in white guys. I just dont know who i got it from

• Somehow I always found Elves kinda hot ;)

• Black guys where are u. White guys where are you. Hispanic guys where are you.

• My husband does not share my ethnicity.

• I have dated guys outside my race and I am Mixed, so it doesn’t really matter to me.

• I most certainly would.

• Yes. Because the color of his skin is of no importance to me.

• Yes, and there's no specific "Who?" I like all of the crayons in the crayon box.

• Who? The dude im currently seeing.

• Yes. I would date anybody I was attracted to.

• I already am. He is white.

• My race is the human race, so nah I wouldn't really date someone who isn't human.

• Of course I would!