Should I keep talking to her or stop? Am I in the friendzone? Please help mee?

Ok I like a girl and she also talks very nice and happily to me... In the class... she never came and sat with me in the class... its always me who used to stand from my seat and go upto her and sit with her... she always talked to me happily and nicely... but the problem is... we meet once a week only on sundays and sometimes we dont talk at all... and sometimes she comes to me during breaks and talks to me for about 5 mins and then just leaves me... i dont chase her around coz i dont wana seem desperate... so there's this guy who gave her juice in breaks... i went to her offered handshake... she behaved like totally off with me infront of that guy... she did not smile and only talked about studies... and then she excused herself and went out... while going out she said thnx to me... she returned after 2 mins and sat on her seat... as if she was trying to distance herself from me... what should i do? please help me

• I am in the friendzone... And I should stop talking to her... She likes that guy and she avoided me infront of him.
  • She likes me... and I should keep talking to her.

What Girls Said 1

• You can wait too long before asking a girl out, that might have happened. If you never ask you will never know...

What Guys Said 1