I'm mentally bothered by this... Is this man just playing games with my head/heart?

I've known this guy since jr high and he's been in contact with me throughout the years. We'd go months or even a year without talking, then he'd message me again. Anyway, we did hook up a few times also. We've been hanging out the most we ever have this year, and going out sometimes and hooking up. Anyway, I have him an ultimatum and said I be his girl or we just be friends. He said he would take me out, which we did, and we hooked up again... So I just thought I guess that blows it. Anyway, we still talk, but I feel I initiate "facetimeing or video chatting" more often than he does. When we video chatted he told me how sexy I was, I was just wondering if he would just be saying that just to say it? Also, I ended up telling him how I've grown attached to him and he responded with "him as well that's why he's still in contact with me " the thing here is, why doesn't he SHOW! me more? What is it? He says all of these wonderful things but won't call me much, when he does call it's only a couple of minutes or 3 mins. He says I'm the only person he talks to when he has the free time. I mean, he can't be but so busy? He's asked me to be his girl through text once (I didn't find that to be legitimate) and I said arrant I already and then told him we should just be friends, this happened months ago though. Anyway, what does it seem like he wants? Why say those things to me?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he is only attarcted to you physically