Girls, Do girls find it unattractive if a guy laugh out loud?

Hey, I was wondering what do girls think about a guy that do not simply smile but laugh out loud?

Does it make it immature and unattractive or on the contrary more attractive?

Kindly tell me with honesty what do you think girls.

Thank you.

Thank you all for your replies ! :)

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Laughing out loud is like the most natural thing ever, wtf? Why would he be immature? Unless he laughs at stupid things.

What Girls Said 8

• i dont think its a turn off or anything. it just means he thinks something is funny. it just depends on what he's laughing at,

• one isn't more attractive than the other. as long as it comes naturally to him.

• I find it cute haha Esspecially if it's from a guy I like because then it makes me laugh too. I have a couple guy friends who laugh out loud

• I love it, it shows he has a warm personality!

• No I love when my boyfriend laughs, it's the cutest thing. Just like how you think of girls laughing, with boys it's the same. We love to see you guys laugh!

• I think any guy who's happy is attractive. Smiling or laughing it doesn't matter, it show they are joyful and that to me is my favorite thing to see

• no it doesn't bother me

• Honestly I find it cute when they laugh out loud. I don't know why but I can't help it