He rejected to have sex with me?

He said no. Why would a guy say to a very beautiful girl? and then say yes to a butt ugly girl? (his new girlfriend is extremely ugly, i was suprised that a guy like him would date her). My personality is not bad by the way, i was always ok with him. I can not believe a guy rejected to have sex with me... do you know what it does to your confidence?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you too don't click.
    It's sexist and misandric to think that because you're beautiful, he should automatically have sex with you. Like he's a dog or something.
    There is more to interaction than beauty and sex.

He and this other girl are a better fit, and I doubt she's ugly.
    Move on.

• DOUBT HAHHAAHHA, HIS EX looked ten times better, this girl is ugly, i woulfnt be offended if he dd it with a gorgeous woman then i would be more like wowww good job, but this one is really ugly, she is west African

Most Helpful Girl

• Because he doesn't like you and not all men are sexually driven. He has sex with his girlfriend because he clearly loves her and doesn't feel that way about you. You seem to have an ego so I think the knock down on your confidence was well deserved and necessary.

Not all men are sex-hounds you know.

What Guys Said 26

• It's the guys choice who he sleeps with and u shouldn't be offended by it
    Just find yourself another guy who appreciates and values u the way u value yourself

• Maybe because you acted like you were gods gift to men.. a lot of men do not want any part of a girl who thinks that way but on the other side of the coin I hope women do not go out with guys who think they are gods gift to women.. but that's just my opinion on it

• Good. Now you know how it feels. Guys feel what you are feeling right now on almost a daily basis--since we are always expected to initiate everything. Rejection sucks doesn't it?

Also, its not nice to call someone ugly just because you are jealous of them.

• He may not want to have sex with every girl he thinks is a nice person or has a nice personality. I doubt he meant not wanting sex with you in an insulting way. He may only want to have sex with a girl in a relationship.

• I am not sure why a guy would say that. I am sure he would have his reasons.

• Everyone has a dream guy or girl or a definition of what beautiful is, so what's ugly for you may not be ugly to him.

• How is your narcissm doing?

• I know what rejection feels like, but if you let your confidence drop because of a single rejection, it was hollow confidence anyway.

• I did this with several women in my life.

I love sex... as a Scorpio would.

But I realized men conditioned women to become entitled and empowered through keys to their chaste belt.

Entitlement being the worst pet peeve of mine in meeting women, I decided not to be part of the cycle.

This led to the conclusion that I had to become the master of my own sexual urges not to empower women like a crackhead empowers his dealer.

• because you probably r uglyy

• as u mentions, he has a current girlfriend.
    And maybe you are not too good in bed though u hv a pretty face.

• Get another guy. His loss. Get a man will appreciate you.

• He rejected sex because he probably didn't feel like having sex with you.

• Guys would fuck literally anything with a hole. So you must have done something really bad to get rejected. Can you think of what that might have been?

• It sounds like your very jealous... And you shouldn't be complaining about your self confidence, guys are expected to get rejected keep on moving so it's not that bad.

• I would not turn down a beautiful woman. Period

• you are a real man

• Tgabks and tgat also neabs I will give her sex. no matter what time of the ninth it is

• he's intimidated by your dopeness babe

• Maybe he caught onto your attitude, and that's why.

• Ugly to you is someone else's dream girl. Also if he was already dating this girl why would he cheat

• Guy saying no to sex? I doubt if thats really a guy

• Mind messaging me? I'll explain

• he's stupid

• Hot girls are intimidating and often if they come after us, it sends off flags that we are being setup for some joke.

• Your personality is not as good as you think and you're probably not as good looking as you think either.

• Well, someone is bitter and entitled...

• This made me laugh. Some of you women are so entitled and catty.

What Girls Said 11

• Because this guy respect himself and his body!

• he wants sex in his relationship. and with someone cares for.

there are many kinds of beauty.

• If you really want to know why, just ask him. Maybe he felt uncertain with you and was afraid he would make the wrong decision.

• Probably because she is not as conceited as you. He made his choice don't judge that.

• Wow. Probably because you're a complete ASSHOLE. Get over yourself

• Are you trying to cheat with him behind her gf? Kudos for him turning you down.

• you r ugly

• Anyone who would call another girl butt ugly has an ugly side to their personality. He doesn't like you. Move on.

• Aye... it is not always about phyisical appearance

• You may want to check your ego level. Just because he rejected you doesn't mean it's the end of the world or there's something wrong with him.

• He probably knew that you were better than him or thought he couldn't give you what you need and didn't want to hurt you. I had this happen twice. The guy says that he doesn't want to be serious and then moves on with a FUGLY and I mean butt ass ugly girl. Unibrow, yellow teeth, no joke. Try not to let it get you down, you'll find a better guy. A guy with standards. :) you dodged a bullet because guys who will go for ugly girls have issues. 😂