Do you ever feel regret?

Tell about a time you regretted something if your life, and why, responses can help others that could struggling in the same type l. It can be any example you want

Most Helpful Girl

• I regret buying a dress 😭

I bought this dress for my brother's mom's girlfriend, that he has never met... He asked me if I could help him get her a gift, and I bought her this ugly dress which they said I can't exchange. I thought it was perfect, because he showed me a photo of her, and it looks similar to what she has on in he photo... But upon arriving home with it, my mother said, it's a bad idea to give her a dress because he's never met her before... And to top it off, I realized the dress is torn!!! 😱... I hadn't noticed it... And now my brother doesn't wanna pay me for this ugly dress hahahha 😂😂😭😭😭

I regret doing him the favor, I regret buying this damn dress 😠😠😠😡😡😡
    I'm still gonna go back and try to return it.. Cause I'm not buying a torn dress!!

It gets uglier and uglier the more I see it 😠😠

Most Helpful Guy

• I have regrets of not being able to ask out the girls that I'd like to date due to my extreme shyness, and anxiety.

I'm trying to overcome this issue, but did not reach any concrete results so far.
    I'm regretting all the woman that I could have been dating, and have the potential to be my girlfriend.

Instead, I'm just looking from far away their awesomeness while another guy comes and pick the girl I want to date.

• I have that one

• We will have to become stronger, and top stop being afraid. We shouldn't let other guys having all the pleasure picking awesome girls that they do not deserve (well for most of them). We have to stand up and do the move. Hoping that we get this courage one day.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes all the time!

• Such as

• that sounds pretty bad!

• Lol well

• I regret losing my virginity. That's probably the biggest regret I have. The circumstances surrounding the situation were just off. I wasn't 100% ready either so there's that.

• I regret studying Biology...

• i regret taking so long to get my act together lol

• I regret giving myself to men who didn't love me, and i regret not getting to know my mom better

• Regretting to trust somebody that you barely know and tell him private things and then feel at the end just used.

What Guys Said 6

• No regrets.

• Everyone does 💁🏻

• I barely feel any regret. But for example, a few days ago i called my mother a slut. I felt bad afterwards.

• no. I regret nothing.

• A girl liked me before 5 years but I was too shy back then I wish I knew how easy it is to reach a girl if she likes you

• My friend was annoying me so i cut both his lips off and stitched where his lips was together

Now he doesn't have a mouth

Thank god he can't tell anyone yet

But I feel like I over racted