Would you go out with a single parent who has six kids?

• Yes for short term
  • Yes for long term
  • No never that's too many kids
imagine the other parent left and is not supporting this single parent in any way at all.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• fuck no! though, I wouldn't date a guy with any kids.

What Guys Said 14

• At this point in my life, the woman would have to be exceptionally amazing for me to date her with just one kid. There's nothing in this world that would persuade me to date someone with six.

• 6 kids? She obviously hasn't made good life decisions, definitely not.

• Noooooo nononono. 😅

I wouldn't date someone with one at my age.

20 and a single parent? No fucking way lmao.
    I can't even fend for myself.

• NO WAY JOSE! Pardon my harsh french however I would if she was extremely hot (like myself)

I might sound a bit shallow but I need to get something out of it. Who would want to hook up with a banged up wife/mom with six kids to feed, again pardon my french : )

• Not even a question... there is absolutely no way.

• I would if a strong relationship had formed between the two of us.. but if it was only to get me to support her kids.. I would bail rather quickly

• Since I'm 18 I'd have to say no, there is no way I could possibly provide for 6 kids at my age. But if I were older I would consider it only if her children all have the same father, because then it is likely that she is a widow. The biggest reason I'd be hesitant is because I do want my own children eventually, and if she already has 6 then I'm guessing she may not be keen on that.

If she has 6 kids with multiple fathers, no thanks, I don't want to deal with that.

• um, I love kids. 6 is maybe a little too much but it could work out.

• That would be a negative. One or two I could handle but six is well and beyond what I'd be comfortable with.

• I myself want an infinite amount of children, but I'll settle for a standard of 10.

• Oh noo! I wouldn't date a single mom with one but six? Damn I'd grow gray within weeks lol

• No, I want to have my own kids, from like 2 to 4 kids, depending on what we agree on, which depends on house size, income, if we can support a kid to have a comfortable life, and so on

• Noooooooo my life fuck enough :)

• No but I'd burn the soles off my shoes running away

What Girls Said 15

• Honey, one kid is one too many.

No way am I dealing with six.

• Not a fucking chance.

Six kids sounds like someone doesn't know how to use birth control, doesn't understand what financial stability is and is a shit judge of character.

• No way, I'm way too young for that 😂

• No never that's too many kids unless I really liked her.

• No. I cpuld not handle six children. This I know because I have 2. I certainly wouldn't have the patience for 8.

• Nope since I suck at keeping up with most things to begin with. That would just be to much baggage and couldn't handle it.

• I have three young kids that are either incredibly sweet or demonically sour most of the time, and I'd feel bad for any man that would want to date me if my husband ever passed LOL. No matter how hot or sweet I am. Poor them :P

• 6 is just too much!
    I want to have 2 or 2 kids of my own too.
    So what we would have a little clan?
    No way I can t afford 8/9 kids nor can I give enough of my time for each.

• No fuck that

• One kid is enough two is to many... six kids is scary

• Not a chance.

• No, even 1 kid is too many.

• I'll be getting on the nope, nope train.

See you.

• I probably wouldn't. I voted yes, but there would have to be a really good reason...

If he was the man of my dreams and something happened to his spouse and he was an excellent dad... yes maybe. Some guy with 6 baby mamas who kept knocking women up? Not a chance.

I do want a lot of kids and he would have to want more as well.

Is there a reason you're asking or are you just curious?

• I'm just curious because there is this really hot single dad who lives in my neighborhood and I wondered why he's single. My neighbors gossiped that he has six kids and his wife left him and never came back. He's still single though. I wondered if he'll ever find another partner again. My sister made a bet that he will remain single for the rest of his life.

• How are they too committed? I think it's OK as long as they don't "hover" over the kids if you know what I mean

• They invest and just want the best out of their kids. No they don't hover like that. They are strict with rules.

• Depends on the situation with the person/people who helped make the babies.