Girls, Did someone ever try to set you up with a guy who you just didn't feel anything for?

I am attracted to tall, muscular, confident guys and he wasn't that. I can't help what I'm attracted to, I just want to find one who's good too. I met a guy at a place me and my friends hang out, and he approached me confidently, complimented me and made me laugh. We had some sexual tension and we were making out. He was feeling my stomach under my shirt and I stopped him. I just can't imagine dating the other guy.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait how did he not feel anything for you? You just meet him!

What Girls Said 2

• So did your friends set you up with someone else or are you referring to the "other guy" as the guy you got intimate with?

• It sounds like you were attracted to him if there was sexual tension. Unless you were roaringly drunk, why would you make out with someone unattractive?

He's at least confident like you enjoy and seems to have a personality that's compatible with yours at first meeting. If give him a chance.