I made my boyfriend cry?

Me and my boyfriend were dancing I played a song for him but it was a sad song. He said he hated it ever since he was a kid it made him cry. It still does. It is kind of sad. It's an older country song. I don't know the name of it but this boy thinks his father doesn't love him then the dad dies at the end. It is pretty sad but I didn't cry I'm older than him I usually don't cry at most things like he does. He's also more emotional than I am. He just laid his head on my shoulder and cried his heart out. I didn't know it would make him sad. How can I comfort him? What should I say to him?

What Girls Said 1

• Don't make a huge deal out of it, because that will make him focus on being sad. Just apologize and be supportive, so he knows he is allowed to be emotional, but then try to distract him, and don't play the song again.

What Guys Said 0