This is so weird, right?

So I'm African American, I've never dated my own race, not that I haven't thought of it this is what they tell me.
Black guys: you're so ugly.
White guys: you're so fine/sexy etc..
Black guys don't find me attractive but white guys do, I don't get how I can look different I'm sure I look the same 😂😂 I'm not complaining though.

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• You pretty skinny?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes. Why?

• Show All
    • The other possibility is it's how you behave, carry yourself, it may be a way that puts white guys at ease.

You know, if a slim black woman has a master's degree in chemistry and dresses well, would I find that intimidating?

Honestly I'd feel more comfortable approaching her than an average black girl. I'd be impressed by her, but I'd be more confident that we could relate on some things.

• Thank you!!:)

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah, pretty weird haha

1|1
    0|0
    • Thought the same thing.

• I'd have to see a pic

1|0
    0|0
  • Date whoever you want. Your choice

1|0
    0|0
  • Choise different

1|0
    0|0
  • Is this a question?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yawn, race baiting. Weak.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. I'm black and I've only been with black girls. Do white women think I'm ugly?

1|0
    0|0
    • 😂 who knows?

• I'm joking. Only race who hasn't been attracted to me is Asian girls. Least that I've noticed. Haven't been around them.

• Understood.

What Girls Said 3

• Well I don't get why the races find you attractive and unattractive however garbage in one persons eyes can be treasure in another's... I'm just shocked that not a single black guy is into you and not a single white one isn't.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know that's what I wonder!

• I don't think its weird its just preference!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had that happen too before. It may just be a personal thing with those guys. 😛

0|0
    0|0