Someone's appears to be too perfect?

If you meet someone, and they just seem too perfect..
In honesty, would you be slightly freaked out?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I wouldn't believe it. I would constantly feel like they are lying about something because there is no way someone could be perfect. No one is!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always freaky, but as you get to know them you realize that they're just a regular person, and happen to share a lot of interests with you. This is a good person to know!

What Girls Said 6

• this has never phased me. i guess it's because in my mind i know that no one is perfect, let alone too perfect, so I'm merely intrigued by such awesome people.

• Yes, cause perfection doesn't exist.

• They always seems too perfect the first few months

• I though that my boyfriend was perf. Lmfao he's insane, such bad anger issues. Fml

• Only if they were interested in me

• I never view anyone as perfect because I know better. Everyone has their flaws but, I know someone who's personality and events in daily life and birthday are pretty much a mirror to my own. This is the most overwhelming feeling I've ever experienced but it feels sooooooo good to know that I'm NOT alone💜💙💜
    I love you twin flame!!!

What Guys Said 7

• I tend not to believe Mrs or Mister Seems.

• Imperfection is key.

• There's no such thing as perfect.

• If they seem too perfect, they'er just really good at hiding their flaws.

• I am perfect, except for my penis, my penis has skin tags and hair along the whole shaft, it also is inverted, has tons of pores. alas my penis is my flaw

• perfection is a perspective. As a result no one is perfect

• I would be freaked out until they farted then it's all good.

• Haha, yeah I heard once " If you imagine someone is too good, picture them having a dump.. problem solved " haha