1 year anniversary and I didn't even get a reply?

I've been with my boyfriend for 1 year as of today and we have even lived together. Several times I mentioned to him that these anniversaries are somewhat of a big deal to me because I feel like it's the day to remember why we love each other so much. I sent him a huge message because unfortunately we are not in the same city at the moment, but he changed the subject and went to sleep. I felt so bad. I know some people don't care about these things, but at least say something, you know? Especially when you know I do care.

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats sad no excuse for missing that

• It's not like he didn't remember, if I never mentioned it for sure he wouldn't remember like a lot of people don't, but for me to send a nice message and get nothing back is very frustrating.

• Well I always remember that and everything else for that matter, like I said sad and no excuse for that

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• He is being a jerk for some reason
    Figure out what the problem is

• I guess there is more to it, go investigate.

What Girls Said 1

• well you can Skype him or something. Maybe he's busy doing stuff or he's not in a good mood? I'm not sure but probably he might cheated on you or he just forgot it's your and his anniversary