How to not get anxious when he is out?

I am pursuing a long-ish distance (2 hrs) non-relationship (not official) with a guy I was a uni with.

He goes back to uni in March & I don't so I think we are apprehensive to get into anyhing official but at the moment I see him in person about once a week (or two) & message every day, a few times a day.

I worry because he is a flirty person (so am I) & I am afraid that he will get with other people. He has also had some friends that have cheated on their previous girlfriends & when he was with his last girlfriend he was very close with me (we have been friends for a while prior to this thing we have now). When I broached this topic last night he rang me & told me that he doesn't want to see other people becuase he is very happy with me. I trust him so much & I love him.

He is out tonight & although I know I have no real reason to worry i can't help to feel a little anxious. How do I deal with these unrealistic anxieties?

What Guys Said 1

• It will never work. Most likely he is already going balls deep in some ho all ready. Or you will be letting a dude go balls deep real soon. You will get lonely like most women do, when they are not constantly worshiped.
    Long distance never works, if it does work usually one partner is doing some dirt. it's usually the guy, it's in our nature bang as many ho's as possible.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know that your anxieties are all that unrealistic. It sounds like he has a history of at least being emotionally attached to another woman while in a relationship. If his friends are commonly cheaters, then it's not such a stretch to think he would be too. He won't see any social backlash for it, and he kind of sounds like a player from your description.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.