Guys, would you date a very pretty girl with stretch marks, saggy books etc?

Updates:
Saggy boobs (typo)
Guys, would you date a very pretty girl with stretch marks and saggy boobs etc?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is a nice person, I would enjoy talking with her. After a while with that I would learn if I was attracted to her personality. If so, I would attempt to date her. After how ever many dates, if we got intimate, then I would already be at least somewhat committed when I found her stretch marks and saggy boobs (I hope she has saggy boobs and not saggy books, lol) At that point, it really would not matter. I would already be in the relationship and enjoying that relationship, so those other things would be of no concern to me.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• If she has a good personality, yes
    If she has a bad personality, I wouldn't date Miss Universe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMxnV8wpZeo

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends on how fucked up these stretch marks and saggy boobs are. I'm the biggest advocate of face>body, but if she's a walking stretch mark and has old woman titties then I don't know if I could deal with having to tie myself down to that body for months/years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure thing boss. Whatever you say

0|0
    0|0
  • If she is nice and a good person then it is a definitely yes. If she isn't a nice or a good person then definitely no I would not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm well I'm not a fan of 'Saggy Books' since they are hard to read lol.

But Seriously I'd be asking myself how'd she get those stretch marks and saggy 'Books' and the answer would most likely make me say no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sure, personality makes it all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, Id prefer no saggy boobs or stretch marks, but if she is pretty, has a figure I like, and is connected to me/has a personality I like then ya

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I would. Stretch marks mean nothing to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, i don't see why not. The question is, would SHE date me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's a good person and my type (thick) then why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • not, not a chance if her books are wet and saggy!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes why not if you are meant for each other

0|0
    0|1