Would you ever date (or let your daughter ) date someone who is the same age as you?

Girls - would you ever date a guy the same age as your father?

Boys - would you Let your daughter date a man the same age as you?

I once dated a 37 year old man last year and my parents weren't too happy about that but he was a sweet caring person. Whats wrong with that? Age isn't nothing but a number

Most Helpful Guy

• Absofuckinglutely not. She's not my daughter anymore if shoe goes through with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope I never would.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't think the relationship would last... but I wouldn't automatically disapprove. Need to get to know the guy first.

• Hey, its the girl life not yours and She has the right to decide whatever She wants.
    The men at 40 is better when it comes to maturity and serious relationship and he is fully capable of having kids or banging girls...
    Remember girls men can fuck at any age and can still get away with it, but you got limited time max 45 and usually done at 35-40 so be wise you only got one shot, with no coming back.

• Fuuuuuuuuck that. no i would not.

• No. Fuck that.

What Girls Said 2

• 3 times my age, wtf?
    I don't care how good he is, that age is an enormous deal breaker.

• Um... maybe...