Guys, guys, what makes girls great kissers?

what makes a girl a good kisser?

What Guys Said 1

• Having mouths and tongues.

And moderation. Not trying to choke me to death, and also not trying to barely use tongue. Also less slobber the better. Tongues go inside, not outside. Also no biting. It's not funny. It's not cute. It hurts. >:|

I have literally never known a bad kisser. Kissing is pretty easy. It takes someone trying to do crazy things to be a bad kisser. Just go with the flow.

• i once had a superbad kisser, he did what my friends called "the washing machine" so just twirled his tongue into one direction forever and then at some point he changes the direction

• I think that would qualify as 'crazy things', yeah. I think as long as people don't overthink it and try to do stupid things like 'the washing machine', you don't even have to think about it to be good at it. You just sorta sync with the other person, learn how they kiss and such. And, if you don't like something they're doing, you just tell them and eventually you'll both sync up.