Does he really not have time?

We started off as really good friends, he knows everything about me And I know everything about him. We're doing a long distance relationship because he's in Wisconsin. We text everyday but doesn't call. He knows I want to talk on the phone with him but he says he doesn't have time. He says he's trying but it doesn't seem like it. We had an argument about it and he's gonna fix it by making more time with me. I really do love him and want to make it work but I don't want to waste my time if he's not gonna try.

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing is with long distance relationships is that people like promixity. They like it because it's easier, and even though he might like you a lot, being able to do things with people in person, will make life difficult. The motivation sometimes drops and the effort seems to be less worth it. It's quite natural for long distance relationships.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he's seeing someone else?