Should women sleep with men on the first date?

If a woman's wants to sleep with a man on the first date then should she? Or will she be labeled as slutty.

LEAVE THE POLITICALLY CORRECT BULLSHIT!!!

• Yes, she should sleep with a man on the first date
  • No, she shouldn't

Most Helpful Girl

• If she just wants casual sex, by all means...
    Or if they've been friends for a long time and just happened to go on a first date...

Actually I think many men also aren't looking for sex on the first date. Fortunately.

Personally, I also think that quality men who I would eventually like to get into a serious relationship with, are not only not looking for sex on the first date, also not the second nor the third: because guys who actually like you take their time to get to know you better and don't want to spook you.
    And smart people usually don't go around sharing their body with just anyone without knowing where they've been... but that's just my opinion.

• Whoever you are... Great opinion! Because it's true... There are great Men out there who don't wan't to have sex with a hot woman on the first date... It's hard, sometimes really hard... But I will slap that boner down hard if I have to!!! I want to know a genuine woman, not someone who will give me the herp :(

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• If she wants to, go for it. If she doesn't, don't do it. Easy.

• It depends. My friend did that once and I was like why? But the worst part was this guy was freaking PAYING WITH A BAG OF PENNIES!!! A legit bag of pennies. When I found out she slept with him I told her off. I couldn't believe she would do something like that. I literally was so disappointed with her. Like he didn't deserve anything. Like that's as low as you get. She should've left when she saw him with that freaking bag of pennies. So embarrassing.

• do you have a job?

• Umm, not really. I just don't want my friend to be with someone who is a deadbeat who spends all his money on alcohol so much that he has to pay for a date with pennies. He actually didn't even pay for the date. When she saw him bring out the pennies, she just said never mind and paid for the whole date. So that makes me materialistic?

• Paying with pennies means nothing. I pay with coupons and I earn good money. Do you pay for dates?

• There is no such thing as you should or shouldn t.
    But if you WANT or not.

• I just want to say that if a woman has sex on the first date, she's giving something to him that is make it or break it.
    If you have sex on the first date and it's "not good", they're gone.
    If someone has sex on the first date and loves it, that's all they're staying for so they're just going to leave you once they lose interest or just find another target.
    Draw your own conclusions

• Just not worth it lol

• I didn't vote. She should do whatever she wants to do provided the other person is up for it.

• Well if she wants to...

• If a woman really wants to then sure. If she doesn't want to she shouldn't..

• I don't think it's necessarily as simple as "yes or no." If a girl wants to sleep with a guy on the first date she should be able to. Regardless of her decision, there should never be slut shaming.

• I feel like sex is better once you're comfortable with each other and with some build up, so I don't advise near stranger sex as the way to good sex.

• Well, you said "If a woman wants to sleep with a man on the first date"... if both people are willing and want it, I don't see a problem. It's their choice.

• Sure, but only if they want to.

What Guys Said 18

• It's rare to meet a girl who is 100% consistent. It's hard to find a girl who always has sex on the first date but it's also rare to meet a girl who never has sex on the first date.

So even if she makes YOU wait 3 months for sex, chances are high that she's had sex with at least 1 or 2 other guys way sooner than she had sex with you.

However if she sleeps with you right away that means you were one of the guys who she was most excited to sleep with so I think it's dumb to lose interest in a girl who wants to sleep with you. It should be considered a good thing.

• If she wants to, yes. I know she won't be label a slut by me if she sleeps with me on the first date. As long as she's clear about her intentions with me, I'm ok with that.

• Depends on what kind of relationship is being made...

For a serious one, I think it's just safer to clear if the person is crazy/mentally okay or not before having intercourse.

• Who am I to say they should, who am I to say they shouldn't.

• That's entirely up to them. If they have the right chemistry or connections, then who am I to say otherwise?

• I wouldn't date a woman that slept around on the first date. That's called loose and risky behavior no PC about it.

• More like the man shouldn't be pursuing sex on the first date.

• There is no should or shouldn't. This depends entirely on the circumstances.

• I'd sever ties with her immediately. I don't like dating sluts.

• It's up to the woman in but as a man and my beliefs for me personally I wouldn't expect so until I was married.

• Absolutely if she wants a second date

• Her choice. People have that right to make them.

• yes, she should. it's a free world.

• I think she shouldn't, but it's her own decision.

• No she shouldn't, she should value her virginity and not fall for the fxckboys

• if they prefer. there is no should or shouldn't

• As long as she doesn't later on have regrets then it's fine.

• Depends whether she just wants a fling or if she is possibly interested in a more long term relationship. If the latter, then no she should not.