Thinking of becoming gay?

I am attracted to women only. And I have had some relationships but nothing seemed to last long enough, let alone forever. Either I ended up with a whore or I just couldnt get along with the girl. I just can't handle women and am tired of rejection. I have been rejected so many times, it is impossible for me to find a woman with whom I can grow old. I think of giving up on women and seeking a male partner. Would that be a good choice? What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you find yourself attracted to a man, yea. I've never seen someone just switch what they like because of rejection and bad previous dates.

What Girls Said 9

• Being gay isn't a choice

People don't exactly choose their attraction

If you go with men , you were attracted all along you just chose to compress it.

Try men out for a different experience but understand that cheaters come in all genders.
    You aren't exactly getting away from anything , if your fear is getting hurt.

You're choosing the wrong types of women , that's where the problem lies.

• OMG I totally agree with this. Do people seriously think that teenagers in high school chose to be bullied because they are gay or lesbian?

• it isn't a choice, you dingbat.

• You're not gay unless you're attracted to men and only men. Getting into a relationship with a dude isn't going to stop your attraction towards women. So you can't just become gay.

• Instead of trying to become something you're not try looking into yourself and seeing if you can find out why your past relationships failed. It's never one sided, you just can't blame women for every failed relationship. You picked those women right? So just maybe you're not picking the right women for you? In all your failed relationships you are the common denominator, and it's something you have to consider if you're looking for ways to improve your dating life. We all have to look within ourselves, men and women.

• But you're not gay..

• I am not sure... just explore your options! Be free like me!

• That's impossible, one does not simply choose to be gay. Gtfo mate 😒

• I wouldn't recommend it. You'll run into the same issues if not even more. You fail because you suck at determining potential partners.

• Good luck with that.
    If you find a way to become gay, please let me know.

What Guys Said 11

• Well you can't just 'turn gay'
    You could try to be with a guy to see how it is if you really want to. But I'm pretty sure you can't force yourself to be attracted to men when you aren't.
    I'm gay and I can't force myself to like girls. Trust me I've tried lol

• It does not work that way. You aren't gay, so you can't be gay. Even if you have sex with a hundred men it will not make you gay (though that would make me suspect you were gay to begin with).

• Why can't people understand, even after the gay rights movement has spent so many decades swearing up and down that this is the case, that sexual orientation is fixed?

• And what makes you think other men won't cheat or reject you?

• Are you fucking serious? Just because you can't find a decent girl doesn't mean you should become gay. See a therapist or something.

• Dude, you can't TRY to be gay. It's a natural feeling. If your always a straight guy, then can you really see your self getting turned on by others guys.

I have nothing against homosexuality but you can't be developed in it.

• I doubt you could do it, but if you think you could then good luck.

• People will look down on you. Don't do it.

• You gotta be well hung to be gay. Gay guys are way more picky than women are.

• The term "size queen" originated with gay men.

• Yeah, good luck with that.

• You're gonna have to have gay sex, disgusting.