How bad would it be?

On a scale 1-10.. How bad would it be if I take the initiative to try and ask a guy out.. I always prefer if a guy makes the first move but he's a little shy or so I think but I don't know why I feel like their might be a connection...

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 being not bad at all, to 10 being awful. I'd say a 2.5. If he says no it could be a little awkward but just move on.

• Lol I completely agree... and I must say I think that's what I'm concerned about the " what if he says no" like what do you do in that moment? lol but I'll move on lol thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Bad? It wouldn't be bad at all. Lots of guys actually love it when the girl initiates stuff. JUST DO IT!

• Yea that's what I heard.. But I won't lie its crossed my mind the idea of looking desperate or even a little inappropriate.. But I'll take a change and go for it... :)

What Guys Said 10

• There's no problem with you making the first move, if you feel that it's right then go for it

• Awesome! I just don't want to look desperate or anything like that. .. I was wondering if guys could possibly take it that way

• Yea hopefully not lol...

• Well good luck and I hope it works out

• tbh I prefer the girl to ask me out. Girls get asked out all the time. All girls are wanted to some degree. Women are selective of men however. Anyways, if you like him and want him then you have to appeal to him or let him know. Just like if a guy likes a girl, he needs to approach her or she will never know.

• I have been asked out by women before it is flattering I didn't know they were interested at me because I met them at their jobs. I just assumed they were being nice to me because I was a customer when they asked me out I said yes. On a scale of 1-10 of how bad it would be I would say 0 you're a woman and you're free to make your own decisions.

• Make the move please be the first girl in recorded history to make the move. You'll go down as a legend

• You're an adult now. Use those words!

• On a scale of 1-10 I'd say 0. It's totally fine for a girl to make the first move.

• 1 being really bad? I'd go with a 10.

• 1, not bad at all if you got the sand.

• I wish this would happen to me

• It would be like a complete 0

What Girls Said 2

• If 10 is awful, then I think this is a 1. If he's just shy, then he might appreciate you making the first move. If he's not interested, then there's a moment of awkwardness before you move on.

• I have actually done this and it didn't turn out so great at first. I asked a guy to prom and he said no because he was going to ask someone else. When I got to prom, he complimented me and things went smoothly after that.