Would you ever date a person who is a Satanist and dresses like the stereotypical Satanist?

Would you ever date a person who is a Satanist and dresses like the stereotypical Satanist?

• Yes
    11% (5)27% (6)16% (11)Vote
  • No
    71% (32)55% (12)66% (44)Vote
  • Depends
    18% (8)18% (4)18% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|17

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I am an atheist so it would be no different than dating a Christian to me. So I am fine with that part. It might even be better since I am pretty sure she wouldn't freak out and accuse me of rejecting Satan, or of secretly being a Christian.

I would never date a woman that shaved the sides of her head though. That is just gross.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I actually think it would depend on how well we get along :P
    If I ever found out they would do shit like animal or human sacrifices then I would immediately cut all strings.

0|1
    0|0
  • No lol I would guess she would rub me the wrong way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm totally fine with the Satanist part, and could deal with an alternative style, but not long black capes, copious amounts of makeup and long fingernails. Just not really my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm... i don't think so. i'm not really attracted to guys who wear make up.

0|1
    0|0
  • No thank you.

0|0
    0|0
  • What is one supposed to look like? They can look indistinguishable from anyone, couldn't they?

0|0
    0|0
  • Too frigging weird for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I might

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no, never in a million years!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, Im not dating anyone who's into religious stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No,
    sidenote, Ville Vallo is not a satanist !

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how he acts and if he can be open minded and respectful of other people's views.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• No, i wouldn't. That would be too creepy.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't tell a Satanist by what they were, it's a religion. Not all Satanists wear black and not all those who wear black are Satanists. I'm an Atheist myself and I'm indifferent when it comes to religion. I would date a Satanist with no problems but I wouldn't date anyone that looked like these pictures.

0|2
    0|0
  • Why would I? There are two kinds of satanists.

1. The ones who worship an evil deity. Self-explanatory why I wouldn't date them.

2. The Neo-Satanists, often relating to the Laveyan Satanism. A philosophy which encourages and advocates selfishness. Needless to say why it is a bad idea to be around those.

0|0
    0|0
  • www.mememaker.net/.../1516428.jpg
    I will drown her with holy water in her sleep

1|0
    0|0
  • No never, hell itself would have to freeze over before that would even become a possibility.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I prefer not to be sacrificed on a stone table

1|1
    0|0
  • Everybody knows goth/ satan chicks give good head, so yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • If she has a good body I sure would.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Fuck that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell nah...

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if they're ugly like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't as they plainly then never would ever be my woo type for love at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah those satanic chicks get live in the sheets.

0|0
    0|0
  • Goth - Yes but Satanist - No
    I'm an atheist...
    However, I would date Pagans, or Pantheists, for example Wiccans, Druidists, Shamanists etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they really know how to fuck!

0|1
    0|0