What girl do you prefer, white, latin, middle eastern or black?

Updates:
or Asians
ok, can you please tell me your preference and your race? because i want to know whether people prefer their own race or not

0|0
10|17

Most Helpful Guy

• All of those and also Asians.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I definitely tend to gravitate towards Latinas. I've dated white girls too. I haven't really met a whole lot of middle easterners and black women, just based on demographics of where I've lived.

2|0
    0|0
  • but middle eastern and latin girls can be white... and I like white girls.

2|0
    0|0
  • All races of women are beautiful to someone. But for me the most aesthetically attractive girls are white

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm white "Polish and Irish" I would love to find a polish or Irish girl.
    But I like Eastern/Northern European "Russian, Norwegian, Swedish, Serb"

But I have a weak spot for Latin girls with tattoos, or middle eastern girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • My preference is white

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if I have a preference.

Everyone I have dated has been white so far.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer white, Arab, Latino chicks besides my race

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to date white girls. I'm white.

1|0
    0|0
  • it dont matter at all

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and my first preference is latinas.

2|0
    0|0
  • White, Middle Eastern, Latin, Black, then Asian.

I am Mexican. I like White girls because they are often blonde and are generally just cute, especially when they roam aimlessly around Target with their little Nutella and smartphones.

0|0
    0|0
  • G) All of the above

I'm an EROL (Equal Racial Opportunity Lover)

0|0
    0|0
    • Change the L to S and your acronym would have been Eros, the Greek god of love. Lol

• I like mixed. Lots of Middle Easter are mixed with French or Spanish so I love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ideal girl is white. But anything besides black is fine. Nothing against black girls, and I'm sure plenty of men love them. But i am into light, fair skin--so much so that its a turn off if she has much of a tan.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm white and I like white and Latin

0|0
    0|0
  • Martian girls

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I am straight..

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm white.
    I'd be cool with dating anyone pretty much, from a physical standpoint. My preference is probably Asians.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess the closest to me would be Middle Eastern even though I'm not technically really a middle eastern (North African Arab).
    I've been attracted literally to all the races in my life, but my preference would be: Middle Eastern, Mediterraneans in General, lately Hispanics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever i am.

1|0
    0|0
  • purpellian.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date any since I'm straight.

Though I do love the funny things that come from Asia. :D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eBhUNwqx9g

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh I thought you were going to post pics. Rave doesn't matter it just depends on their appearance and my taste although I'm actually into guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every girl is the same. You'll find beautiful girls in whatever white, black, tanned, Asian. latin.

1|0
    0|0
  • Me = A Slovenian bi girl who luuuurves Asian and black grrrls most = super sexy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a difficult question, since I have seen beauties from all over. I am not sexually attracted to women, but I still think women are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0