Online dating... He's taking to long to respond should I tell him I dislike that?

I've being in contact for about 20 days but every time he takes longer to respond. At first he was replying every two days but now he's waiting up to 5 days. I really like him but I'm not paying to play games.
Should I tell him that it bothers me that he is taking longer?
Should I wait to see what happens and continue to reply?
Is it too much since it's less than a month that we started comunicating?

What has being your experience?

Most Helpful Guy

• dont limit yourself to one if its dating n nt a relationship look for others if he doesn't message u back thats his loss, yeh i know u prob like him but u really want someone who doesn't even reply to u, imagine in a real relationship it would be him just hanging with his friends all day and tlks to u wen he's bored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• If he's gradually taking longer and longer, then he's lost interest. It's best to move along. There are a lot of men on online dating sites. You'll find one.

• Yep. be direct. You aren't wasting time, so be assertive :)

• Well if you have no intention on meeting in person in the near future sometimes guys get bored of you. Ask him if he's losing interest or what?