Is a hot body more powerful than a beautiful face?

I have this theory that in some cases a hot body will overshine a nice face. If someone with a nice body has a lot of confidence vs someone with a nice face with NO confidence than more people will find the hot body attractive. If someone with a hot body has no confidence vs someone with a nice face with confidence than the face wins. If neither has confidence they're both alone emotionally, and most likely get used a lot. If both have confidence, they will both succeed. But the good looking face wins over the hot body for the most part.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, this doesn't apply to me at all. If your face is not attractive to me, then you are out.

What Guys Said 39

• I selfish, I want both a pretty face and an attractive body. Probably won't get either tho, I'm cursed to be a disappointed idealist :(

I don't care about confidence as much. Being a little shy/insecure could be kinda cute to me actually. If its really bad then its a turn off, but Id honestly take a somewhat insecure girl over a super confident one. That's assuming they're equally attractive.

Also people seem to think being confident in your body is wearing revealing clothing and sleeping around to feel physically validated and personally, I don't find that attractive. I also think its just a temporary fix.

• For me personally, I tend to gravitate almost solely to those with beautiful faces rather than their bodies. It's just how I gain attractive to people. Sure someone who looks like they take care of their body can help but for physical attraction alone, I lean dramatically towards face.

• Whether she has confidence or not, a beatiful face trumps a hot body.

Plus, having less confidence is a plus to me. Its not that insecure girls turn me on or that i have a fetish for them or anything. Its just that arrogance is a HUGE turn off, and id rather play it safe with an insecure girl, than take my chances with someone who has higher confidence and might turn out to be arrogant.

• A nice face trumps a hot body most times for myself.
    There is this butt ugly girl I see often working at this coffee shop. I've allways thought how hot her body is. Great ass ! But butt ugly.
    Never have I thought i would ever do her.
    Any good looking girls I see I think Mmm I would do that with out even looking at her body or thinking of her body.

• Never, pretty face >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>boobs, butt, body, etc.

• Nope never Its all about the face. You can always train and eat right to change your body

• Of course confidence is the sexiest thing but if that is equal then the face will always win out for me.

• Hot body- for fuckig
    Face- for appreciating
    Soul- for love

That's how I see it. Not saying looks don't count but like sometimes you get a rotten golden apple and no one wants that.

• Face trumps body hands down.

• Nope, beautiful face is the most important, hot body comes second.

• If I keep looking at her face it means I'm attracted. This happens a lot. The first thing I notice about a girl is her face.

• body, face, personality. lets be real, it's all important.

• You mean like a butterface?

• Hmmm... Good question. Face is important, but big tits on a not so good looking face can up your stock price.

• Body language. So always the body. Ain't no lack of pretty faces in the world. A good body is hard to get and it reveals a lot about the person. So what would you prefer? Pretty face or a solid figure?

• Usually I like the face and body. My friend keeps getting skinny and then fat and back and forth but her face is so pretty that she looks good no matter what. That's all I can say lol

• I concur. Even if the face is less than perfect, if the rack and figure are amazing, I'm happy.

• Not really. If I'm not happy with her face I'm really not happy.

• Personality is more powerful than those two combined

• It's not really a "separation" ordeal.

• I think it's all important. But personality means the most for someone you are serious with.

• I like pretty faces, but I have a slight preference for hot bodies.

• No. Cute face is most important in my book.

• It's always about the face for me.

• No face is the most important!

• I think you are right... As a man I would agree. So how pretty would you say you were... And what's your body like then?

• Average body + beautiful face = good
    Beautiful body + ugly face = below average still
    I prefer a beautiful face and average body over average face and beautiful body.

• I think the face wins, it's good to admire her face.

• Yea, Face trumps Body.

• To be honest, I pay attention to the body more. However, if someone has an unattractive body, the face can save them, but won't make them perfect.

• More from Guys
    9

What Girls Said 9

• Neither of them will ever be more powerful than an outstanding personality. Here's the thing about simply relying on a hot body or beautiful place: You will always be outshined. There will always be another woman who is physically more appealing because some women will invest THOUSANDS of dollars in plastic surgery to cater to the desires of a man. Some women will obsessively perfect the art of make-up just in order to feel and be viewed as exceedingly hot.

Anyhow, your theory isn't correct because it really depends on the particular guy and what he wants. If he's a promiscuous, horny, d*ck-driven guy then the hot body will always be more powerful because it's all about catering to his d*ck and he'll just imagine another girl's face.

• I would like to know as well. But I think its the personality!

• If someone has confidence then damn it will show all over. Regardless if she has a better face or body. Confidence is fucking hot and men as well as women will notice her from the get go. Its a certain type of energy that is contagious.

• If she has a hot body and an ugly face, guys call her a butterface, because everything is nice, apparently, but her face.

• No way in hell its a personality thing

• I think it depends on what the person is... going for?
    I prefer a pretty face. The body... you can work on that

The beauty on the inside, that is the real power

• From what I have seen yes

• So you actual question is whether confidence outshines looks in attracting partners?

• I prefer a pleasant looking face. Good facial features are something you are born with (I dislike cosmetic surgery, sorry). For me, a guy can have a wide range of body styles and I would still find him attractive, basically all body types except obese and super body builder muscular with the many veins and muscles on muscles look.