Anybody else tired of obnoxious, selfish women saying we men are "intimidated" by them?

Personally, I'm tired of these women complaining, "I'm too smart men are intimidated" or "I have a career in X, men are intimidated by me." If I hear much more about our supposed "fragile" egos I might just vomit.

• Yea its annoying
  • No its not

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I flat out ended a date because she started spewing that crap. I threw $20 on the table and left.

• @maskedSanity sounds like he was of the "fake it till you make it" mentality, which is how a lot of the women with this attitude of "he is intimidated by my intelligence" suffer from as well.

@dred1614 sounds like you dodged a bullet there!

• Asker, that dude wasn't faking, he was legitimately delusional. He honestly believed he had the knowledge and chutzpah to make it big while not even knowing basic shit about working in Excel.

What Girls Said 4

• meh, let them complain all they like. makes your job easier when it comes to finding out which women are keepers and which aren't.

if a woman is really going to go about the good things in her life by being unthankful, then i don't think she's anywhere near ready for a relationship.

• Yea, but they dont always say it to your face. It's quite often behind one's back.

• I dont think all women are like that. At least I hope not. But it wasny what triggered the question, hearing women complain about it did. What brought up my ex was you memtioning observing women. I observed her and thought she loved me and "she was my soulmate" without realizing it for at least a year. For all I know she was cheating on me from the beggining. Im such a sucker :(

• that's good. definitely not. fair enough.
      nah don't say that about yourself. some women r just really sneaky about it. I'm sure it would have taught u something for the future.

• If you are hearing that as a man of your age, you are getting something very wrong.

• Not to me personally, but women still say it to each other, and to others. It is more of a generalization I am annoyed with. The truth is we love intelligence, its a huge turn on. We don't like other traits such as selfishness, and intelligence itself is no 100% grantee of finding someone you are compatible with.

• Sure, but understand why women are saying it too. A lot of boys growing up have approach anxiety and throw that word around a lot (see here at gag), then they take it to adulthood. Add that to women having more jobs and higher degrees now and women worry that intimidation is playing a huge part in the dating issues when really it is a change in gendered roles that's taking place with progress. The men who have adjusted well to this change are men who are not clutching on to gendered ideas of hyper masculinity with a death grip.

• No, approach anxiety is something different. It is approaching period. For whatever reason you are still thinking that somehow intelligence intimidates our "fragile ego", this is not the case, and it is incredibly arrogant to think that.

• Yea its annoying

• Lol it's all in the conquest of love. It is annoying yea. But at least now you know who to avoid.

What Guys Said 6

• Oh my god tell me about it haha 😂😭 It's just gets annoying hearing that shit the reason people are "intimidated" by her is the fact that she's either annoying, snobby, salty, prude wtc.

• Yeah, it's incredibly stupid. I'm never intimidated by women.

• A woman who assumes I'd be intimidated by her isn't my type anyway, so is whatevs.

• You could have made this a poll just for me. Clear troll

• Yes, yes you are, now feel free to go back under your bridge so we can have a real conversation.

• yup I am intimidate by no woman !!!

Unless she has me in a rear naked choke or an arm bar and could possibly break my arm !

Then I fear for my life XD

• Not intimidated, seem to find the opposite. Conversation a stop in their tracks lol