Guys what would you do if you found out your date was transgender?

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would completely lose interest in her.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't be pissed because we didn't do anything, but I would be instantly unattracted and therefore we wouldn't be in contact any longer.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would be okay with it! lol As long as they are still the nice and honesty person!

0|0
    0|0
  • why am i seeing so many tranny questions.. lol.. oh well.. I'd go on with the date.. but there wouldn't be a second one..

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind too much. They are who they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be a deal breaker.

Sorry.

0|2
    0|0
  • This is honestly something that I wouldn't know what I'd do until I'm actually in the situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say that we could be friends, but that I also couldn't date them.

0|0
    0|0
  • he;ll enjoy in bed lol

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I doubt I would just find it out during a date because so far I found it super obvious if one was a transgender.

If it happened I would make it clear I lost any romantic interest which might have been there before.

0|3
    0|0
  • I normally would not plan to go all the way on the first date, so that would not matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is an automatic deal breaker. I support transgender rights but I would never date one. I honestly can't say I would even complete the date.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know what I would do. I just pray I won't have to experience that so I can stay away from trouble.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care as long as they do and are willing to function as a biological female in bed

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up most likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would just tell him that I don't like not being told this kind of information beforehand before promptly leaving. For me that's essentially the same as dating a guy in drag.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything would remain the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd get out of there as soon as I could.

0|0
    0|0