Did I deserve it?

my girlfriend caught me in bed with her best friend. she screamed WHY? I tried to calm her down.
she then slapped me hard enough to make my head spin and have me fall to the ground.

then she dumped me. was she too hard on me?

how can I get her back? I really love her! she is amazing and beautiful!

Most Helpful Girl

• She wasn't too hard on you. Some girls will decide to chop off your dick and cut your balls. If you love her then why did you cheat on her?

• Damn guuuuurl, didn't know you were this crazy lol

• and what would you do in her position?

• In her position I would dump you and never get back to you c: Unless you suddenly make a complete life change and become wise and mature.

Most Helpful Guy

• You deserved being dumped. You deserved to be shouted at. You didn't deserve the physical violence, but I can't say Im suprised she hit you.

If you really love her you'll grow up. Let her go. And remember what happens if you screw around and not do it to anyone else.

What Girls Said 19

• LOL. "i really love her! she is amazing and beautiful!"

such enthusiasm, such trolliness

• What the hell? If you loved her so much why did you cheat on her? You're a horrible person and you deserved everything she did.
    How could you do that to somebody? Why would you do that to her?

• You don't love her and I don't think you ever did. Because we don't want the people we truly love to feel the amount of pain that she is dealing with. Maybe slapping you was a tiny bit out of line. But we all do stupid shit when we are mad. Don't try to win her back you don't deserve her.

• what'd you do?

• I mean what would you do in my girlfriend's position. would you be harsher than her?

• I am usually very calm and am highly intuitive. If you were cheating I would've noticed. I still would've been upset and would've yelled. But because I don't like violence I wouldn't have slapped you. But I would've dumped you on the spot and any contact to you would be deleted within the next ten minutes.

• Yes you did?

• Absolutely you deserved that! She should've slapped her friend too. I can't believe you did that and now you think she was too hard on you and you didn't deserve to be slapped and dumped. I hope she gets rid of her "best friend" too. Leave her alone. You don't deserve her.

• Game over... Your silly

• If you truly loved her you wouldn't have been with her best friend, and you deserve it completely, you ruined two important relationships for this girl you 'love' so much, which will probably leave her in a seriously bad mental state... it might sound harsh but actions speak louder then words, and your actions have consequences.

• You don't love her 😒

• Fake story

• No you did not deserve this... you deserved a lot more torture tbh.

• Thank god she haven't sent you to him

• Troll. No ones this stupid

• Are you mentally retarted? Lord, not to be extremely rude. But are you fr? You have to be joking just asking this. The nerve to ask if she was to hard? She was nice on you. You are supposed to be her love and one of the closest people to her heart, and you sleep with her best friend? You and Her best friend are both I'm the wrong, and deserve exactly what you got.

• Good for her for dumping you. Although it's hard to take questions like these seriously because I'm pretty sure you are trolling

• They see you trollin' they hatin' :p.

• u kind of deserved it and i have no idea how

• I don't condone cheating, so I would have just told you both to get out and never see either of you. If it was his place, I would tell him we are done and to never talk to me again before leaving. Either way, he would be dead to me, I would never trust him again and never want to see him again.

I don't like hitting someone unless they are assaulting me and I need to stop them from doing so.

You done messed up, dude.

• how would he win your heart back?

• He couldn't. I want nothing to do with him, he betrayed me.

• Try something more original dude. This troll is overused.

What Guys Said 18

• You slept with another girl, what makes you think that's okay? No, there's nothing you can do to get her back, you're not even ashamed of what you did, and then you think simply saying "sorry" is going to make everything okay? You don't love her, and you're not sorry. You betrayed her and if for whatever reason she did forgive you (but there's not a chance in hell that's gonna happen), I guarantee you'd be sleeping with yet another girl in no time. You don't deserve to be in a relationship with her, or anybody for that matter.

• You are done. She is gone. You can't get her back. Even if you could, the relationship would be very different. The relationship you had does not exist any more.

Learn from your mistake.
    Don't cheat ever again.
    Find a new relationship. One where trust has not been broken. Then cherish that trust.

• The most important thing in a relationship is trust and if you ruin that then you never have a chance so you have to realize cheating isn't just a way to get sex or anything like that cuz even if you didn't get that kind of attention from her it doesn't matter, if you love someone you respect what they ask for, if she wants to wait for marriage or if she wants sex from you! Either way you make the woman you love happy and tbh you cannot ever cheat if you love someone! There is no going back after that man! You have ruined your image to more than just her now all her friends and all the girls she knows, knows you are a player and an asshole that doesn't know that shit hurts peoples feelings? Do you know how many nights she has stayed up thinking about how stupid she was to fall for you? Do you know she cared about you? Her slapping you was proof she slapped you cuz she felt disrespected so you deserved to be disrespected! I hope she can get over you and doesn't get stuck with you out of pity i know for a fact nobody deserves the pain of getting cheated on!

• I don't think you can get her back, sorry, but that's the truth, even if it is possible the chances are minimal. Cheating is an unforgivable act, something that doesn't deserve forgiveness.

• "I really love her!"

No you don't, stop lying. You wouldn't have cheated if you did.

• well, you could ask if she is interested in an open relationship. Otherwise, I think it's pretty much over.

• Call the police and have her charged for assault.

• You lose your Canadian badge for that

• @Rodismus LOL, I just love to make comments like that because whenever a guy slaps a girl everyone raves about how the police should called and off to jail he goes. Why is it ok for a woman to hit?

• It's not okay for Human 1 to hit Human 2, gender has nothing to do with it

• She shouldn't have slapped you that's not right at all however dumping you was fine for her to do. You will never get her back cheating on her with her best friend definitely means you have zero chance of getting her back. On the bright side you can use this as a learning experience if you really like a woman or love a woman don't cheat on her nothing good will come from it. Unless you want to lose another amazing, beautiful woman then you can keep on cheating as much as you want.

• Was she too hard on you? Uhm no. I would have hit you so hard you would have been in hospital. The only thing worse than what you did to her was if you slept with her sister. She doesn't deserve you.

• If you ask me, you deserved more than a slap. But that's none of my business...

• Don't mind bud, but u kinda really deserve this, why did u do that in the fist place if u already HAD a girlfriend and when she is as u say AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL.

• Just fuck off dude...

• Yes. Yes you did. Hang your head and feel shame.

• yes you did

• If she's amazing and beautiful then why did you cheat on her?

• Walk away. You fucked up, and if she was smart, she'd never speak to you again.

• no you dont... that bitch is so fucking weird

• You lied, you can never really repair that.

On the other hand she was probably mainly hurt in her ego.

Moral of the story is don't lie. If you want to do her friend tell her before you do it, see if her ego can handle the truth, if she can't maybe she isn't what you need or you will have to accept a compromise in your desires.

But what you don't do is lie.