How would you feel if you found out your girlfriend used to be anorexic?

So imagine youve been dating a girl and everything is cool. she's a super cool girl and doesn't seem off at all and you really like her. But you find out she was anorexic for a while (including when you started talking but werent dating yet) but is better now and recovered. would that change your opinion of her? if so, how?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, if anything I would be proud of her for making it back.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm fighting anorexia now and the boyfriend is fairly supportive although when I admitted it to him (he suspected for a while) he got upset with me. I know it makes him mad but he promised to stick it out with me.

What Guys Said 8

• It wouldn't change how i feel about her. But i admit I'd be concerned for her when i first heard of it.

• I would want her to share thibgs about it. Like how she felt and why it happened. I would want to get a better understanding of what she went through just to get to know her better. As far the image of her, it would not change one bit.

• no, I would be there for her and support her if she needed it, I would want her to know that I would be there for her,

• My view of her wouldn't change, I actually would respect and admire her more for it. Her sharing that she was anorexic must have not been easy to say; if she can trust me with that; I wouldn't betray that trust and think of her differently.

• I'd be concerned for her, but that wouldn't change how I feel about her.

• No. :D. I would still love her regardless so there is my two cents for you over here. ;).

• tisk! that's nothin compared to the bs i gotta deal with.

• I would dump her.

What Girls Said 2

• Shouldn't matter, the past is the past

• Take care of her.