Would you date someone who is transgender? (Male to Female or Female to Male)?

Let's say you like a girl and you find out she was born male, or vice versa. Would you still date her (or him if it was a boy born female)?

• Yes, if the person has had surgery
    25% (9)0% (0)13% (9)Vote
  • No, even if the person has had surgery
    61% (22)88% (29)74% (51)Vote
  • Yes, even if the person has not had surgery
    14% (5)12% (4)13% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|14

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I would not date someone trans-gendered. I'm not lesbian, definitely want someone with a dick and who regularly exhibits behaviours typically associated with a male as well. Plus, I'd like to have children in the future so regardless of how 'male' a F to M individual may look, they wouldn't be able to provide me with that.

2|1
    1|0
    • You know 99.99% of trans are nothing but dudes with tits? Lol. These sickos thinks they are chics with dicks. Ewww fuk nasty

• yeah pretty much this too

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• No, I would not date someone who is transgender because I am a heterosexual female who is seeking a romantic future with a biological man. I would like to have children one day that were created by he and I, essentially sharing our unique genetic traits. Just as homosexuals and transgenders should have the right to love who they choose without being judged or scrutinized, so should heterosexuals.

0|1
    0|0
    • Transgender is an adjective, not a noun. It's transgender people, not transgenders.

• Show All
    • You do you, kid. I only corrected you because every trans person I know considers it offensive to be referred to as "transgenders"

• If your intent was to speak out for the transgenders who don't appreciate certain terms, then you should have made that clear. Otherwise, you simply look like someone pathetically trying to show off what they think they know for the sake of their ego.

Sweetheart, I'm far from a kid. While you spend your weekdays roaming the hallways of a high school, I'm out here establishing a career, making damn good money, and handling things your underdeveloped mind can't even fathom. Keep your bratty, pubescent, high school dramatic bullsh*t where it belongs, away from my posts. :)

• I'm a little biased because my brother is transgender so I know what he went through in order to be happy with himself but yes, I would.

0|0
    0|1
    • so he use to be your sister or he is now your sister?

• Show All
    • @Eric644 I can understand that, I would be open minded to dating one but I doubt I would ever have that chance considering I'm in a happy long term relationship. But like you I would be very happy with being their friend. After all, they're people just like you and me.

• yep agree :)

• Maybeeeeeeee
    Leaning towards no
    But maybeeeeeeee
    NEVER SAY NEVER!

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah if i like them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I don't see why not. I've so many hot trans people lately (not irl tho)
    If they wanna date me, I'm all in

0|0
    0|0
  • Most definitely, the reason I say not until surgery or only if they have had surgery is because I'm not sexually attracted to the female sex at allll. And i think a relationship although not all sexual, you have to be attracted to your partner.
    So definitely after surgery.

0|0
    0|2
  • No, I would not date a transgender individual. It won't change the fact that this suddenly changed into a man was born a female and I'm not a lesbian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it doesn't bother me. If I like someone I like someone. I'm bisexual so I don't care if it's a penis or vagina or whatever, as long as I am attracted to the person. I don't want kids, so it makes no difference to me in that aspect.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't. I have nothing against transgender individuals and in fact, I hope everyone has a shot at happiness. Personally though, I prefer biological males as that is what I have always been attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I could. I mean, they may be a nice person, but I just couldn't get over the fact that they were once the other gender. I would have no problem with being close friends with them, however.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. Probably not even though I think I'm bi but not sure depends on the person

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• No I wouldn't. I want a woman, that was born a woman, with natural female anatomy.

This is something I absolutely won't settle on.

0|1
    0|0
  • No that is weird. I don't care how much fcking hate I get from these tree huggers. In my opinion transgender is fucking strange.. gay is fine and more than acceptable. Transgender.. no.. and Mr/Ms Jenner is not a hero. Filler

0|1
    0|0
  • I am interested exclusively in biologically female females in that regard. Like, physically, sex-wise. Their gender is just a part of their personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not for me

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, never.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, just no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because if I found out I dated a guy who had a sex change I'd feel like I had sex with a dude

0|0
    0|0
  • Friends yes, lover no

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not biologically a woman? Can't get pregnant? Not interested.

0|2
    0|0
  • No because Im not conditioned by societies PC crap

1|2
    1|1