Is it bad that I really want a baby?

Im considered a young girl by mostly everyone. But something that I've wanted for a very long time is to be a mom. I want a baby so bad its crazy. Not just for the kicks, I've had plenty of experience with kids I just want to be a mom. Is that bad? By the way Im 20

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not just about you if you have a baby. That baby will be an actual person that needs to be taken care of. Are you in any position to take care of a baby? Do you have a well-paying full time job? Do you have your own place? Do you have enough money to go without a job for a few months while you're in the late stages of pregnancy and taking care of a newborn? Do you have someone to take care of the baby for you while you are away? Do you have someone to help you take care of the baby while you are at home?

It's not about you, it's a whole other person you'll be dealing with for at least 20 years. So you better have enough resources and knowledge to take care of it.

What Guys Said 6

• Nope. That maternal instinct is there for most women and the it's just stronger in you at the moment, just please don't let it happen this way...

https://youtu.be/icmRCixQrx8

• Not bad per se. But maybe you should experience more in life before you can really decide what you want. Just like someone who never travelled outside their own country sometimes claim their conutry is the best and the could never live somewhere else :)

Take care.

• Get a dog until you have a career

• You realize with a baby, that's the end of your social life. Forget going to school to pursue a career. When are you gonna have time to go out with your friends?

As for sleeping? I can tell you, when my niece was a baby, she would get my sister up 3 or 4 times a night. A lot to deal with.

• Don't do it I have one and it ruins your entire life

What Girls Said 5

• It's not bad at all. I'm the same age as you and I'm dying to have children too but I'm not in stable relationship or financially stable just yet so it can't happen now lol.

• I don't think anything is wrong with you. I'm feeling that way right now, and I'm
    a bit older. I just have doubts that I'd be a good mom, but I still would want
    a baby. I started thinking I was ready maybe around your age, or a bit younger.
    I chalked it up to hormones, because I was told that hormones as you grow
    older place it into your mind that you want to mate and have a baby.
    I think if you're ready for it, and you are in a place where you would be able to
    care for it, you should have a baby.

• it isn't bad at all. those maternal feelings can start to kick in from the 20s so totally normal. It's a good vision to have, but if i were u id give it a few years [assuming u want it now lol]. if I'm wrong, then yeah, totally okay=]

• It's not bad. Biologically you've surely been ready to have a kid for some time now. You're 20 now, it's the maternity instinct kicking in. It happened to me too and I'm just a year younger. It's just natural.

• We should talk. I'm afraid of pregnancy like its the plague. I think everyone falls on a spectrum. There's nothing wrong with you, don't worry ☺️