Can y'all help me?

My boyfriend asked me if I want to try french kissing I've done it once but he has done it a lot... Can y'all give me some do's and don'ts, tips, and/or pointers when it comes to french kissing

What Guys Said 1

• Here you go:
    DOWNLOAD
    The Romantic. com
    Toggle navigation
    Tips & Ideas
    TIPS & IDEAS
    FRENCH KISS TECHNIQUES
    340
    SHARES
    Share with friends
    How to french kissFrench Kissing tips

This is a guide to basic kissing, i. e. you learn the basics and get the basics right, then experiment and try different styles and more advanced techniques.

The basics

1. Get into a comfortable position – you can’t kiss if your back feels like it’s gonna break. Suggestion – Sit side by side on a comfy sofa.

2. Hold your lover , firmly but gently – don’t cause pain. Suggestion would be to hold the shoulders, the neck or gently on the side of the face, one side or both sides.

3. Move your faces closer. Don’t bump noses. Suggestion would be the guy angle his face slightly so you don’t bump noses.

4. Kiss gently, normal closed lips kissing, and close your eyes. Closing your eyes increases the sensations you feel, and also sets the mood.

5. Continue kissing gently. Get comfortable with simple closed lips, lip-to-lip kissing before going anywhere else.

6. If fine till here, tentatively, slowly and lightly draw your tongue across his lips.

7. Chances are from here, if he slightly parts his tongue, slowly explore his tongue in a light licking motion.

8. The tongue has a very sensitive surface, which is why tongue to tongue is the essence of french kissing.

9. After you’ve tried lightly licking his tongue, you can try sucking on it, wrestling with it ( see if you can hold it to the floor of her mouth ) and other things like that.

10. Explore the other areas of the mouth. Especially the roof of the mouth. Lightly lick, or tickle the area with your tongue.

11. Don’t bite. whatever you do, don’t bite.

12. Don’t swing your tongue round and round like a windmill. Explore lightly, don’t drill your way through.

13. Breathe through your nose. Breathe through your nose. I say again, breathe through your nose.

14. Follow so far? You can lightly use your hands too, lightly rubbing him. Suggestions, along the waist, along the back, the arms, especially the inside of the arm, the neck, maybe running your fingers through his hair. Again, don’t cause pain.

15. Continue kissing.

What Girls Said 0