Should I? Or is it weird?

I've known this girl since high school, I've never really talked to her but I've always thought she was the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I know her parents really good, they are great people. The past 4 days I've posted something on facebook and she's liked every one of those posts and I even posted one about what I want out of my life with a girl and she liked that one. And I've been liking her posts here lately too. I don't know of she'd talk to me or not cause I've always thought she was out of my league. I have no way to contact her other than to message her though facebook. Would it be weird of me to message her on face book to try to talk to her to get her number? I'd like to at least give it a shot lol thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well if you wanna go for it and Facebook is the only way you have to contact her I say go for it! Seems like she's interested but she could also just be liking your stuff in a friendly manner. But what do you have to lose? Just be confident and maybe bring up high school memories

• Well the only question about the friends thing is that it's out of no where. She's never liked my posts til she started liking them 4 days ago and she's liked every one since. But like you said what do I have to lose right?

• Yeah I'd do it if I were you!

Most Helpful Guy

• No such thing as out your league. Looks alone doesn't make their value better than yours. Just start messaging her and gaining a little trust, then ask for her number.

What Girls Said 7

• omg do it! u never know what could happen right? =]

• Go for it!!! But I would personally prefer if a guy asked me to hang out with him by Facebook and then tell the real reason once we're face to face! So try getting a friendly date out of her. Especially if u really like her and u want it to be something :) good luck !!!

• No send her a message ask her for her number say you'd like to hang out You never know what she's going to say unless you ask!

• Go for it, maybe ask her some questions and get to know her first before diving into the getting her number thing, but she sounds like she's trying to get you to make a move

• That's what I thought! It wouldn't hurt to try in my opinion but I'm always nervous when it comes to something like this lol

• :) Good luck

• Sure! Go for it! Maybe the girl has been secretly crushing on you since high school. (Like me with my crush, *sighs*) She doesn't like your posts for nothing!

• I think you should go for it! Girls find a guy who is bold enough to approach her as very manly and "grown up". You should go for it definently.

• i think you should go for it

What Guys Said 1

• it's just talking, dude. and you already know her. just talk to her.