Are guys intimidated by women they find really attractive?

Do guys get afraid to approach or interact with a woman who they find really attractive? How would they act around her? Do they try and keep it cool and act un-interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on her actions. If she acts like she is all that plus desert I just simply don't have time fore it. I am not into high maintainance people TBH. They are a serious turn off. If she is a down to earth woman then I am not in self defense mode and thus I'm not intimidated by her

What Guys Said 8

• It depends.

• Very Intimidated!!! Sad too considering my age. Guess that's why I haven't dated a lot.

• Men that intimidated by attractive woman? only if they think that she likely to turn them down or if they suspecting some kind of trap, because it's too good to be true. :)

• Usually, yes.

• Usually they are intimidated or do they try and play it cool and act un-interested?

• 100 % yes :c

• I usually just avoid women because of my own hang ups, the more attractive she is the more I will ignore/avoid

• Even if she showed a type of interest by asking to hang out some time? I hear guys don't really catch on to hints very well though?

• well I've never had a girl ask me to hang out before, and if a girl did, I'd think it was some sort of joke. I dont catch on to hints well lol

• hmmm okay, basically what I've learned here is, it really depends on the guy! haha but hey seriously take chances you never know! don't be afraid to take chances if you don't take chances how will you ever find love?

• Um yes. and yes I act like I don't notice them when I really do. I'm just unbelievably shy. Oh well.

• Even if she's showed a little interest in hanging out?

• I'm the same to women unless I detect interest from them. then if I'm not interested I signal my lack of interest. If they can't take a hint (as is frequently the case) I have to get a little more direct.

How attractive the woman is doesn't change my attitude, it's her interest in me.

What Girls Said 0