Guys, Why am I still single?

I want a boyfriend so bad, and people have asked me out before but they r weird and I've never talked to them before. Why can't a guy I talk to ask my out?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys with low self esteem are the best ones to pursue but the guys with confidence often cheat and treat girls like crap but guys with low self esteem treat girls with respect but I guess you girls don't want that... due to social media guys want to ask you out over the Internet and not in person cuz we risk everything just to be with you... low self esteem guys = happiness... guys with confidence = not guys that will respect you and will use u for sex... I mean if I had confidence I will definetly use that to have sex with multiple girls but I don't so I just want a girl to ask me out cuz guys don't want that responsibility to be men same for me.. so basically what I'm saying is guys with low self esteem will love you for u cuz their grateful to have you.. but guys with confidence will have you gravitate to them but they know that so your basically gonna get used cuz their not grateful

What Guys Said 9

• "people have asked me out but they are weird"... thats your problem right there.
    Thats the problem of a lot of girls who are now bitter and saying there are no "good men" meanwhile they tend to reject the ones that have the nerve to make a move. How about you step out of your comfort zone and talk to one of those "weird" guys before you right off the bat categorize them as "weird"...
    If you won't, don't be asking questions like this because its on you then...

• If they know that you always reject people who ask you out, why would they?
    Why don't you ask a guy out?

• How do you look?

• Usually it's the guy waiting for you to ask them or just to say hi.
    A lot of guys a very shy and scared of rejection.
    If a guy asked you out, regardless of being "Weird" just go with it. A date can't hurt and who knows, you might find he's more interesting than you think. If not, at at least your getting some social experience and probably making the guy feel a bit more confident.

• You're single because you haven't asked anyone out. Not too hard to figure out.

• No worries, i am single too lol
    Just wait the right time for yourself, you will be so valuable for the right person.

• Your young. Grow into your self. And to be honest dating is over rated !!

• maybe "because you want a boyfrind so bad"... ? chill down and you will find one when you develop personally.

• Beggers can't be choosers