Would you date a celebrity (poll)?

Think about both the pros and cons. And explain your answer if you want.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• pros:bragging right and they are typically attractive

cons:drama, under public scrutiny, insecurities, have to share them with others since they will either be making out with costars having sex scenes and posing nude for magazines.

Overall, I'd rather have a fling with a celebrity than actually seriously date one.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Yeah I would, but I'm pretty sure a celebrity wouldn't date me anyway! :P

• Yes you like who you like.
    For me it would not be about the money, and especially not the fame.
    If i happened to get into a relation ship with someone famous... cool. I just hope it would be like any other relationship.

• Pros: They are rich
    Cons: There's no more pros

• pros
    rich
    fucking gorgeous
    rich
    did i say rich?

cons
    paparazzi
    maybe insecure
    probably a little crazy

• Maybe. I don't know. I'd be willing to make it work, but there's no guarantees - especially with the relationship status changes that happen so often.

• No issues with it if they're a good person.

I'd probably ask them to keep us out of the light as much as possible though, I don't like people poking into my private affairs

• Not. A. Chance.

• I couldn't do it.

• I did. Never again. Never.

• Oh yeah? Who?

• Because she only exists in your head. Fantasy that you fabricated. Are you that good of telling a lie that even you believe your own lies?

• @I_am_repulsive It's not going to work man, let it go. Just accept my answer. Don't date a celebrity. No privacy.

• I'd probably have to date a whole group of them since they'd never be around.

• No way!! Last thing I need is media vultures following me around 24-7

• Depends on who. But seiriously say no cause it could be an obnoxious fat person of your same gender!

What Girls Said 13

• I *would* but only if I got to know the guy really well before and I could be relatively shielded from the public eyes. I DO not want to live under constant scrutiny of the paparazzi and I feel like that'd put a lot of strain on a relationship. I'm a very private person and I'd struggle with that.

• No. Because then you're private life, no longer becomes private. I don't know how celebrities do it. I don't think I could handle being watched and my privacy being invaded like that 24/7 (while they're famous and relevant I guess).
    I know I wouldn't be the center of it, but I'd be in the splash zone. And I don't like that lol

• No not my type!

• What exactly is your type? You have too many of them :p

• That guy is just around the corner for you; I'm sure of it. I did say you have an awesome personality and whatnot ^^.

• @I_am_repulsive I would hope! But I never ever see someone I like and if I like him even a little they are taken! Plus I live in a small city! No one interesting!

• If a celebrity would be okay with dating a regular girl then it means he must be modest and down to earth, so yes I would.

• I would not want my business out for the world to know about and I would not like the distance away from him.

• No, I could never. I hate the spotlight plus I'd probably have to deal with jealous, annoying fangirls. I like my privacy.

• I'd rather date a businessman

• No. I wouldn't want all the attention that would bring.

• No, our views would be different.

• I voted no but it really depends. Most celebrities are very worldly.

• Because they are human too, if we have similar interests and have good chemistry, then why not? There are gonna be pros and cons because they are famous, the media likes to mess with people and then there's crazy fans. But the perks are being able to feel important to a lot of people and you get to build your career and have it launch because of the person you're with.

• too much attention and social media drama. and a lot of celebrities carry stds...

• Probably not.

I am a private person, and a celebrity's lifestyle of being in the public eye a lot clashes with my lifestyle.