Does everybody have imperfections?

i have 2 scars on my stomach from 2 moles removed... I don't know how a girl would react to this... if it would be a total turnoff or she wouldn't care... my crush seems down to earth and all but idfk
is it like once she likes you she acpts you for who you are? i fear rejection like no other.. lol
by the way im grade ten quiet, skater, headphones in all the time, not popular at all.. :/

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they do!

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm perfect. but bruh, everyone fears rejection and happens to pretty much everyone... besides me, of course

What Girls Said 4

• no one is perfect, therefore everyone has imperfections :) isn't it great?

• None of us are perfect, most of us have scars and imperfections. I can't talk on behalf of your crush, but personally scars does not bother me at all.

• Don't worry, everyone has imperfections. If the girl doesn't like it then it's her loss not yours. You seem like a nice guy and when the right time comes, the girl will accept you for who you are, with or without the scars. I know you like her but sometimes you can't always get who/what you want. At the end of the day, you'll find the right girl for you. Good luck! ;)

• I think that scars and imperfections are amazing. I have tons of scars and terrible acne, you seem a lot like me. I'm very quiet and mostly have my earbuds in.

What Guys Said 0