Why would he choose an ugly girl?

I dont care what he says, the chemistry was there and he used the excuse we are not compatible, when at first he didn't mind at all, he liked me a lot. He nows date an extremely ugly girl, no joke, she is not the prettiest. I am a model and he dumped me? this new girl is so ugly, his ex looks even better. he said I almost did made it but I xfailed... he never contacts me, was he afraid of me leaving him or being too beautiful for him, this guy barely took me outside but this new girl he takes he! everrywhrre

Most Helpful Guy

• Please don't take any of these words as an offence but I think you really were not the one he wanted to be with. Perhaps your nature was completely opposite. It could be that he wasn't caring or loving or he felt that you weren't so.
    I am a little against those words though. Being a model, looks become the world to you. but that's not the real world.
    He cares about the heart too and if that girl, who you regard as ugly was the person with a big heart, he would love her no matter. So on a short note, Inside matters too you know.

• but she is really ugly, like below his level

• You are very stuck on looks. There's more to it than this. You are probably not as pretty as you think, and she is probably not as ugly as you think. You're very bitter. I hope you are able to soothe your hurt pride and to find more to like about yourself than your body or face. You come across very internally ugly in this post and your comments.

• People need to understand that love isn't about looks, maybe for some peops that's the main point but... in reality? the heart will decide who you love... you dont really get to choose...

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he wants to be the pretty one in a relationship! For real. Or he's so insecure about his own masculinity that he'd rather date one that he knows no one else would want. Who knows. Laugh in his face over it find an even hotter guy do well in life and show him he doesn't matter to you!

What Guys Said 11

• Maybe he saw how shallow u vr and decided not to date u
    Even though u r a model

• Darling... beauty ain't everything (contrary to pop belief)... though it seems like it is to you. Probably why he left... your persona was probably "im beautiful, bow to me"...
    maybe he's new girl is not as pretty as you but she's just a wee bit more humble.
    You should pull out a pen and pad and ask her how she's able to pull a guy away from a "model"... just saying. Learn when you can.

• i honestly believe he doesn't even deserves her, he was an arrogant mean prick

• so he deserves you instead? I mean most people would want to get rid of an arrogant prick... Unless they themselves were an arrogant...

• Lol, god you sound like a bitch. Know wonder he choose her. I'd rather date a girl I had things in common with, then date a drama queen who will most likely need a fuck load of my attention

• When a girl is too good for a guy... he thinks of her as time pass as long as he doesn't find someone on his level...
    because we think the girl is too high maintenance... sorry... fina a better guy...

• sounds like he found her character better than yours... or did you even consider that your perception of "ugly" might not be his?

• Because her thoughts, body language and behavior muet must be beautiful.

• Maybe he likes her company. It happens, There's different kinds of love... or rather it happens in different kinds of ways.

• she might be more beautiful than you might think

• models aren't even hot. Have you seen VS lately?

• Pics or didn't happen.

Jk maybe you are not worthy due to your other traits and not because he went insane. It's his decision who he wants to be with

• I think you very bitter and jealous and have a very inflated opinion of yourself.

What Girls Said 11

• Maybe because you're shallow? Physically the chemistry may have been there but emotionally not so much... Well at least not on his part.

• I am not even attractive and lack male attention. I am glad that at least one guy is attracted to this that you say is ugly. This is the first time I ever heard of a guy is attracted to an unattractive girl. Does she have pretty eyes. Maybe he is the only guy that finds her pretty. I know you are very attractive, but I think that you need to be more humble. I myself must humble, too! God bless you, hun!

• The ugly seem worth it?

• why is he stupid? I told him if he wanted something, talk and ask, he never usedd to say whats on his mind. I could make his life much more fun , if he only took the time, I was a bit depressed when I met him but thats normal

• erm... just move sweety nothing you can do! Once a person made up his mind it hard to change it!

• Clearly "beauty" isn't everything.

And need I remind you that beauty is subjective.
    He probably really finds her attractive.
    Most people do not date people they find ugly.

Keep your jealousy in check.

• Maybe it's because your not as pretty on the inside as you are on the outside. Because you are definitely coming off as hateful and conceited in this post. Who cares if she's not pretty to you what matters is that he think she's pretty and she makes him feel good about himself.

• You were too much of a downer for him, you can always get the next available man with your looks, cheer up

• Sounds like you have a pride issue. Step down from your supposed pedastal. Maybe this new girl has something you lack strongly of. Maybe he made her open up about not caring about looks and see the real beauty or maybe he thinks she is beautiful and that she deserves to be brought every where. You sound bitter, fix it.

• Because he obviously was more compatible with this girl.

• Your arrogance is astounding. Perhaps he left because of your character.

Being a model doesn't make you hot. Models tend to lack feminine features such as curves with measurement of 32B-24-32 stretched across a frame of 5'9" tall as is the case for models like those for VS. It is also common for models to have unusually proportioned facial features. They're used as models because their extraordinarily thin bodies don't look too thick after a camera lens skews their appearances.

• This just goes to show that there is more to someone than looks. She clearly has a better personality than you. Which is pretty clear from your post.

• Because he liked her better? And felt more emotionally connected to her?
    Just move on, Im sure there are plenty of men who would love to date you..