Have any of you guys had success with online dating?

I feel like I've tried everything I've msged women humorous things based on their profile or just flat out complimented them. But i barely get any replies and if i do they eventually get bored of talking to me haha. Maybe I should try my luck irl? its just hard because i get nervous

Most Helpful Girl

• I've met a couple online. My current boyfriend is ten months and counting.

The secret is to get off site and move the conversation to text within a few days, and offer a date a few days after that.

I personally lost interest if the conversation stayed on site or text without progress for longer than a week.

Most Helpful Guy

• "But i barely get any replies and if i do they eventually get bored of talking to me haha."

I have the same problem...

An even smaller fraction of those who message me I eventually meet with, but so far they've all lost interest after one date...

What Girls Said 2

• No I never have tired that! I don't think i want to!

• Real life will always be better. If they get bored from messaging, try and move the conversation off the site as soon as possible, get onto WhatsApp or snapchat sooner and then move it on to phone conversations.

What Guys Said 6

• I tried it and I didn't like it at all. It seem to me a lot of people have other relationship with people or just got into it with their boyfriend and decide to find somebody else. Then when things are good again in their relationships they stop responding. Thats my opinion from my experience.

• Yes, I've had dates, ONSes, flings, and FWBs from online dating.

Don't give them time to get bored, you need to get together in real life as soon as possible, within a week or two.

• I've never tried it. i dont have trouble picking up women i see on the street though so i never had much need for it.

• No luck at all. Both in real life or online.
    I get a fair amount of matches. But none lead to anything

• I wouldn't say success but I have met a few women that way. Never ends well though. Dates are pretty awkward first up.

It's better meeting people out in the world. It's just more natural.

• Met my wife by online dating. Work out for me