Help! He just like having sex with me?

We are very close to each other and every time we see each other we have sex but we do other things of course! I met his family 1 month ago.

But... For example, we haven't see each other in 10 days, we talk everyday and he is just saying "that he miss having sex with me" or "that he can't wait to have sex with me" but he never say he wants to see me or talk with me. Is a bad sign?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah u should rethink the relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• Both of you are at fault here for not discussing if it is a relationship or an fwbs thing. Seriously tell this guy to not beat around the bush

What Guys Said 3

• Is it a bad sign? I'd think so. Try avoiding sex for a while and see how he reacts. If he reacts in a negative, aggressive way, I think you know the answer. If he seems indifferent, seems like maybe he wasn't just after sex. From what you've said though, seems like he's just after sex. I miss being with my girlfriend just for her company, not for sex.

• Yes, it is a very bad sign. He is only using you as a sex tool. Sex is important, but it should not be the most important part of your relationship.

• yup, bad sign.

What Girls Said 0