When did you start dating and do you wish you would of waited?

Title pretty much... Like say you were 14 but wish you waited until say 16.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't actually start dating until I was 18 because I was so consumed with dancing, competing in track, and maintaining a certain GPA so I could get into the college of my choice. Plus I have two big brothers who are very social alpha males who always had tons of male friends around and had been exposed to the disappointing truths of hot guys by constantly being in my uncle's boxing gym. I knew that even the most appealing, charming, sexy guys could be a massive disappointment and I didn't really have time for romance back then anyway so I waited until I was 18. It was a major service to myself. :)

• Did you have any problems with say lack of experience?

• Nope! Sure there was that initial awkwardness because it was new but I'm an extrovert/a joker so I didn't have any problems.

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't date until I was around 16-17.

• 16ish makes sense, at least to the point that you have a drivers licenses and can meet up at almost any time or be able to go out to say a park etc to find women.

• Yeah or in my case that's just when I felt like starting lol.

What Girls Said 2

• I was 12 and I'm happy with when I did start dating.

• Was 14, i wish i had waited till i was at 16.

What Guys Said 2

• My parents did not let me until I was 16.

• In kindergarten really, not even kidding... I was 4 years old >.< XD