University/College students: would you date someone who is still under 18?

If you were interested in a girl (or guy) at college or uni and you guys were sort of dating would you be angry if they waited a while to tell you they were still under 18 (17)? Would you stop dating them if they were this young? I started college at 16 and get asked out but always say no because of this, I don't know how to explain myself. I'm in my sophomore year at 17 now and scared to go out with anyone because I don't want them to be shocked and leave me when they find out i'm under 18. Some of the guys that have asked me out are 20-22 and I think they'd be turned off. While it would be weird to tell them upfront right away how old I am, I don't think it's right to wait very long. What should I do about dating in college with this situation?

• Yes
  • No
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont date under 18 girls

Most Helpful Girl

• no are u crazy... i could go to jail!

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, though only become the circumstances are a bit different for me given that I wouldn't have sex until I was married. And I know the girl in question's parents who are pretty traditional and probably would not mind, though I am waiting until she is at least 17 before pursuing anything.

• If we went back to the day I went to school, I may have considered. Yeah, I might be stupid back then. But I'm human. Some guys might not be turned off and might risk dating you anyways.

• you are not in a rush to date :D you are young, dont worry lol

• No. Wouldn't want to be accused of rape.

• I wouldn't care, 17 and 18 is only one year different, how mature you are matters, but there are 19 year olds the same maturity as 17 year olds. Though generally girls under 19 are very immature

What Girls Said 2

• You're in college at a young age. That is something to brag about not hide. A guy in college would love to date you probably get into your pants. Stop being insecure. It's bad enough people with nothing are insecure you have it all on you still insecure Hells bells

• i don't wanna date anyone younger than me.