Guys/ tall guys do you find small girls attractive?

So I'm 5'2" healthy weight and am considered to be on the smaller side of the average girls height and I'm attracted mostly to tall guys and wanted to ask

Does this work the other way around too, are some tall guys attracted to small girls?

Are you attracted to small girls?

Are you a tall guy attracted to small girls?

thanks for answers :)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 4'11. The guys I have asked out were not that tall. The shortest being 5'2, tallest 6'4. But he was definitely not what I usually go for. I just really liked him, obviously if I was asking him out. They've all rejected me though lol ;_;
    Most guys I ask out are a few inches shorter or taller than 5'4. I prefer slim, short or average height men. I won't really reject a guy just for his height (probably if he was like over 6'6, I'd reject him because that's scary lol)
    I feel most guys who ask me out are pretty tall. 5'10 and over. Not saying short guys don't ask me out, but it's mostly tall guys (and that's maybe because most short girls are ironically height queens, they probably think it's a guaranteed yes). So both my ex bfs were tall, 6'1 and 6'0. Again, that's because the short guys I asked out all said no.

What's up with all these short girls being height queens?

• Height Queen? What do you mean like having a preference for tall guys? Lol :)

• Lol yea. That's what that means.

What Guys Said 28

• Well, I'm 6', my girlfriend is 5'2 so I'm fine with it.

• YESSSS small fit girls are hot. I mean when you're 6'2 205, what's the difference between 5'2 and like 5'8 ? Not all that much to me really tbh.

• If you are someone that I like, I don't care if you're short (maybe I will if under 4'6). I am 5'11 by the way ( I know not extremely tall but higher than average)

• Yes of course

• I'm 6'5" myself so a giant... but I don't really care how tall the girl is. Sure, if she's tall it makes some things easier and a very small one would maybe look weird at first next to me but I don't care, I don't like a girl because of their height. Short girls can be very attractive too.

• I am 6'2" and definitely prefer petite girls. 5'0 is the dream but it doesn't always happen. My girlfriend is 5'5" but slender and that's a big part of it.

• I'm not tall but I find short and tall girls attractive, but to be honest i lean towards tall girls more like 5'6 plus, but I would not reject a woman who was short if I like her I like her I've dated girls as short as 5'2 and as tall as 6ft, height is not a requirement and anyone who thinks it should be is missing out on so many amazing and attractive people.

• Well, I'm not so tall (5 9) but my girlfriend is not quite five feet tall. I don't care about her height. I'd feel the same way about her if she was 5 11 than 4 11.

So, I don't care one way or the other, though I suspect shorter girls bring out the male protectivness thing.

• I find attractive girls attractive.

• I'm over 6ft and have always loved petite girls and rarely dated anything over 5'6. 5'2 is pretty much the norm. I don't do it consciously I'm just attracted to it.

• As a 6'1 and having most girls shorter than me, I of course find them attractive.

• Honestly at 6'2", it's not hard to find a woman shorter than me, so I like "small" women but that is a LOT of women. Girls about 5'2"-5'6" are my preference, and I have a lot of girls who were 5'2"-5'3" in my past that liked me, including my ex.

• I don't care about height.

• I'm not tall-tall (I'm 6'), but I do like it when they're a good bit shorter than I am.

• I prefer shorter girls. I don't like it when they turn me down because I'm not 6ft. 😂

• Then go for tall girls then, they don't seem to care about my height:)

• Maybe I will

• That's the spirit

• I'm 6 foot and 5'2" is perfect. :)

• So, are only "tall" guys supposed to answer this question?

• As long as she is active and compatible with my personality I honestly don't care if she's short. I only care if she's taller than me but not many girls are taller than me regardless.

• I am 6'3 and I find small girls cute.

• i swear this question is asked AT LEAST once a day on here. YES, men like small girls. however... unlike women, men will not reject a girl automatically because of her size (unless she is taller than him, most guys hate that)

• I don't, I've dated many taller girls, I don't know many guys who would care either, height is something women usually care about not us

• @Eric644 good for you man. me personally, i can't go out with a taller girl it just doesn't work for me. but i always think of what my friend's dad told us when we were younger: "just remember, in bed they're all the same height"

• Listen to your friend's dad, he sounds like a wise man lol

• I am 6'1. Define tall?

• I like girls same as or shorter than me, I'm 5'6

• Well all girls are small compared to me since I'm 6'6" but yes I find small girls attractive

• Height doesn't matter much to me.. as long as she doesn't look like a hobbit

• I'm 6'5. I prefer girls closer to my height, there's something really sexy when a girl is close to my eye level, but girls that tall are nowhere to find. I wouldn't date anyone shorter than 5'8, that would be too much of a difference. I don't like to bend down all the time and I'd also feel like a Dad taking out his little princess if I were out with a girl half my size. I'm a sucker for long legs anyway, so tall girls are more attractive to me.

• I am 6' 3" and I have a strong preference for shorter girls, like 5' - 5' 2".

• I'm 6'3".

I find short girls a little extra attractive, but I've dated more tall, so obviously it's not a dealbreaker for me.

• height doesn't determine attractiveness. where do girls get this? you can be 4'9 and look like this for example:
    img.izismile.com/.../...is_always_a_win_640_25.jpg

or you can be tall and look like this:
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...E00000578-302_306x718.jpg

if you're good looking, you're good looking, if you're not, you're not.

• https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOMCPlyCAAEq-lQ.jpg

I swear guys fall for everything as if they don't know what a real girl looks like

• @RachelBrigs ok, cool story, bro. sorry i don't do research. and i typed in "pretty short girl" and "tall ugly girl" into google and she showed up. don't be fucking butthurt. are girls really this stupid? it's like some of y'all have fucking tunnel vision and every sort of logic goes to shit every time you see someone pretty. the point is height isn't a factor in attractiveness. who cares if it's real or not, it proves a fucking point. get over your fucking self. and i'm 6'3. i'm a tall dude. i say and defend the same thing when girls act superficial and say they only like "tall guys". i know a bunch of ugly tall guys and a bunch of attractive short guys (no homo).

fuck off

What Girls Said 4

• I'm also 5'2" and he's 5'10". He's often told me how he's very amazed by my "tiny figure" :)
    I've also previously been with guys who were around 6'3" because I'm also mostly attracted to tall guys.
    This really depends on the individual guy's preference but I do know a lot of tall guys who really like petite girls.

• People think small things are cute in general

• Well, how do you define tall? In comparison to you a 5'8" guy would be tall...

• Small girls are a thing now