Am I a rebound?

My boyfriend & I have been together for 1 yr. We actually started "talking" and getting serious when him & his girlfriend at the time we're going through hard times. Then they broke up a few days later & we started getting more serious but he was still talking to her and tell her he is waiting for her and if he was to get in a relationship again it would be with her & still seeing her. But recently I found of that he's been telling her how he misses her, how certain things reminds him of her, how she recently went to his house, how he tells her he's single. he doesn't post me on social media AT ALL but when he was with her he posted her and talked about her all the time, when I ask why he doesn't he says posting me on social media doesn't determine our relationship. Is it bad that I recently followed her on social media?

His friends are also always bringing him up to his ex

Most Helpful Girl

• I am really sorry hunny, he is still in love with her and what you have with him is something temporary. He is just using big words to avoid the fact that he doesn't want her (or anybody for that matter) to know he is seeing you. You need to let him go... and you need to stop following her on social media too... it will only drive you crazy. And if he cared for you, he would confirm the relationship with you and on social media and stop communicating with his ex. Its sad to say, but walk away.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Why did you continue dating him when you found out he was speaking with his ex, and expressing that he missed her, AND you already knew he wanted to wait for her? Sounds like you were a distraction for him whilst he waited for her, and now she's available. End it with dignity and don't stay with a guy who isn't satisfied with only you.

• Sounds like you were a rebound. I would end it before you end up getting more hurt than you already are.

• Very bad sign. Stay away from him honey...