Is it ok for online daters who aren't models to use professional photographers?

As online dating becomes more common, people seem to be increasing their efforts to have profiles that stand out. Do you think pictures by professional photographers are false advertising, cheesy, or a sign of insecurity?

Is it ok for online daters who aren't models to use professional photographers?
Would you feel weird finding out someone's dating profile pictures were from a photo shoot they paid for? Would the level of digital or physical makeup used affect the acceptability?

• Professional photos are totally fine.
    40% (6)40% (2)40% (8)Vote
  • Professional photos are fine, as long as they don't have extensive digital retouching
    27% (4)20% (1)25% (5)Vote
  • Professional photos are fine, as long as they don't have extensive digital retouching or extensive professional makeup
    13% (2)20% (1)15% (3)Vote
  • Professional photos are fine, as long as they don't have ANY digital retouching at all.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Professional photos are fine, as long as they don't have ANY digital retouching at all or extensive professional makeup.
    7% (1)0% (0)5% (1)Vote
  • Professional photos are fine, as long as they don't have ANY digital retouching at all or ANY professional makeup.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • People should stick with photos taken by themselves, or people who don't charge money
    13% (2)20% (1)15% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah sure... i want take my picture by a pro before my face any older!!! I need something to look at when i am old.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would prefer professional photos over bathroom selfies.

Also, cameras are getting better and better and easier to use, so that might play a part in it.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!