Do white girls despise white guys?

some white guy told me at work today that white chicks despise 'em and they all froth over black dudes... wtf's going on with the white community?

0|0
11|15

Most Helpful Guy

• the typical white women are very entitled.

they are white, on top of that a female.

0|1
    4|1
    • Show All
    • @Barnone take that somewhere else. its not racist if its true. if this is not true, racial hierchy doesn't exist, blonde white woman dont file for the most divorce next to brunettes.

• hows he racist cuh? white girls think they the shit

What Girls Said 11

• "I love me some white boy."
    encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images
    And yes, i'm white and yes, this question is incredibly stupid. I don't despise any kind of guy, unless he's a total douche, etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • doesn't change the fact im curious

• Lol. Your friend at work is F'ing with you. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol no idea since I'm black but I can say there's a lot of mixed babies poppin up lately.. hell I like a white boy myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm half white and sometimes you just want to be like "damn you you white dumb person you make the rest of us look bad".

0|0
    0|1
  • What? Umm... no

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg yeah, I totes do. In fact.. I hate so much, it's more than just white guys.. I am 5'0 of pure hatred and I hate everything.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't depose anyone, especially not white guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing's going on, it's just gossip
    Not all of them despise, only some

0|0
    0|0
  • I have honestly never heard of this...

Not being a racist here, but (I am white) white guys are who I find attractive. Black guys do nothing for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • your racist asf'

• Show All
    • what makes you think you arent?

• I'm done here. Have a nice day

• A lot of white girls are obsessed with black guys now or mixed boys, but there are still while girls who are interested in white guys. Girls are just able to like a different ethnicity without being frowned upon now.

1|0
    0|1
    • ye i just like black girls. its weird how white girls fetishize us

• I despise assholes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I'm no white girl as I'm a black and white boy, but I can say no for sure. Ya almost anyone would date anyone of any race if they are attractive and havery a good personality, but I can a sure you, I know some white girls, and sometime when they would tell me who tey liked because these are those just friends thing, the girls always said a white guy except 3 time out of like 13 times. 2 actually were having a convo and one asked, hey, do you like ____ guys at your school? (Don't want to hurt tose type of peoples feelings) And she said not really, I just like white guys, maybe some tan ones. The other girl replied same, except I like one black guy name Tyler, but rest are just white. I think your good, and white skin is loved in many places like in many Asian countries and some of Africa. I wish I knew what girls thought about black/white guys, but there is such a variety it seems difficult to know, so I just wonder in my head at times. I don't look like the Obama or Drake mixed guy, so it's difficult.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha in my experience this is not the reality at all

0|0
    0|0
  • dude, if you believe bullshit like that soon you'll believe the earth is flat, and the cia invented crack cocaine to kill blacks.

2|1
    1|0
  • Nope! White girls, and pretty much girls of other races, usually despise only Indian guys!

0|0
    2|2
  • Here we go with the white shit talks again...

1|0
    0|0
  • Women with low self esteem and weak minds can easily find themselves being manipulated by SWJ engineering and preyed on by very opportunistic people, Much to their regret later in life

, But this bs about the number of white girls who despise white men are grossly exaggerated on the internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think white guys despise white girls. Otherwise there would be no white people left in the world. Think about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha-no. not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • WTf I thought "White girls are evolving"? have all those memes been lying to me?

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a lie I have tried to date white girls and it turns out most are racist

1|0
    2|2
  • White girls despise Pakistanis n Muslims :/

0|0
    1|1
  • White girls luv white guy what are u talking about
    2 out of 5 white like black dudes. And 1 just wants to try it. The other one is actually attracted to them.
    I think white girls don't really like Asian. but just me

0|0
    1|0
  • Meet a girl on here. Us white guys rule GaG. Girls on here will sell their family to terrorists for a chance with us.

0|0
    1|1
  • No, that fucking idiot just sucks at dating.

2|0
    0|0