How do I go on a great spring break when I don't have friends?

im a senior and i want to kill spring break like girls and guys in frats do who go to the beach... how can i do that tho if I don't know anyone who would want to do that?

What Guys Said 2

• Is your reason for wanting to "Kill spring break like girls and guys in frats do" to make up for the fact that you don't have friends? If that's the case and you're hoping for fulfillment from a week of wild and crazy partying, then I'd urge you to reconsider and maybe seek that fulfillment in a different way. You'll just end up lonely and depressed when the wild week of partying is over, possibly with a bad hangover, an STD, or arrest on your record.

On the other hand, if you're hellbent on living that experience, then don't worry so much about having friends to go with... There will probably be TONS of people who are there to party and have a good time, and if they only wanted to be with their own circle of friends they could just stay home and do that. People will be there for the very purpose of meeting and partying with new people. And once the booze gets flowing, you'll probably have no problem making new friends. (if only for that week)

• Hi you can pick me 🙈

What Girls Said 0