Girls, is it OK to cheat here?

my girlfriend is abusive and yells at me when I hang with female friends. she slapped me for hugging a female friend in front of her.

I started to cheat on her with a nicer girl. is my cheating justified?

She also is very mean to me physically and verbally. She deserves to be cheated on

24

Most Helpful Girl

• You're asking if cheating = cheating … yes, yes it is.

Be the better person in the relationship and get out of it. Even if she does deserve to be cheated on it's not going to improve the situation.

What Girls Said 23

• No, of course not! Cheating is never justifiable. I understand that you're hurting and she's a complete jerk, so... break up with her! That's the solution! It will make you happier and you should never tolerate someone abusing you like that. I know you want to retaliate for what's she's done to you emotionally and physically, but all you've done is stooped down to a low level, maybe not her level but a pretty low one. Plus, you're thinking lacks maturity. If you're having problems either try to communicate with one another and talk through it and attempt at improving the relationship. However, if the relationship is too toxic and harmful, break up with her and move on. I know you intend to hurt the girlfriend, but in actuality if you are really fond of the girl you're seeing to despite your girlfriend, you actually are hurting her and if she finds out... I'm afraid you will have blown a great chance at a relationship with a girl you do like without cheating on her. You basically are also cheating on the girl who isn't your girlfriend too. This is not ok. You need to fix this.

• *your thinking
      *seeing to spite your girlfriend
      *blown a cheating-free relationship with a girl you do like

• Cheating is NEVER justified.
    If you're not happy in a relationship, LEAVE.

• No it's never ok to cheat. Having said that, it's not okay that she's abusing you either. Why don't you just break up with her?

• I tried to and she would not let me.

• No, break up with her. Tell her it's over and it doesn't matter what she says. She can't force you to be in a relationship with her. And cheating is not the solution to it all.

• No. Break up with you girlfriend and the be with someone nicer. Don't stay with someone who mistreats you. Don't try to justify cheating; it's still wrong.

• No. Dump the abusive girlfriend and get a restraining order put against her.

• Staying with someone who slaps you around is the real problem here. Cheating should be the least of your worries. If she treats you that way, she only deserves one thing, and that's to be alone.

• If she's abusive toward you why are you with her in the first place. Way before cheating I would have broken up with her and given my time to the nicer girl. Why is the nicer girl getting the ugly end of the deal in the first place. Is it justifiable to use her to get revenge? I think not. Move on from your abusuve Girlfriend and make Ms. Nice Girl a better place... Or if you don't like her like that, move and be single and free!

• If you think you have to cheat, you shouldn't be in a relationship.
    There's your answer.

• no because your hurting the nicer girl.. which isn't cool

• Break up with the girlfriend life is too short to be in a bad relationship. You deserve better. But move on for sure.

• No. Just break up with her. Goodness.

• No because you could have broken up with her to pursue the nice girl. Cheating is still immoral and dishonesty as well as unnecessary. So you are definitely wrong for doing it and a bad person in this situation.

• No, break up with her.

• Dude pick up some courage and break up with her. She doesn't deserve a cheating boyfriend like you and cheating is never justified.

• No, no! Don't cheat on anyone! Yeah, I agree, this girl sounds awful, but still don't cheat! Break up with her, and openly be with someone who truly likes you for who you are, not constantly jealous over nothing. Nobody deserves to be cheated on, but you should break up with her if you think she does. There's obviously no love in that relationship. Break it off! Good luck!

• no it's not though i get why you did it. i really think you should just break it off because even though she's a jerk she still has feeling ya know. and if she doesn't care then no harm done eh.

• I don't think that cheating will ever be justified. There are other options. Like leaving.

• No cheating is ever justified. Break up with her properly first.

• Just dump the girlfriend

• I'm not sure

• Get out she is not healthy for you

• No, its not justified. Your actions right now are the exact reason why you're being treated poorly.

• She abused me before I cheated on her

• Get out of the relationship. Don't cheat. And I'm 90% sure this is a troll.