Guys, I noticed that lots of white guys likes to date Asian girls. Is it bec you find Asian culture so beautiful? OR just bec of their exotic looks Ü?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• most white guys simply like Asians for their looks. probably because it´s just something different from what we see every day. it´s the same with most Asians obsessing about white culture and looks.

What Guys Said 22

• Honest, loyal, reliable, selfless
    These are uncommon in the English speaking world.. it's not hard to understand!

And when you have some understanding of the culture the girls are that much MORE exciting.

• Your right mate. All the virtues that make a person attractive as a friend or a partner are gradually getting diluted out. Vanity, selfishness, greed and all the other horrible characteristics that make a person purile are encouraged here. The west makes people covet crap and drives wedges between us all. Women especially are subseptible to the brain grooming of the average consumer. You see pictures of young women dolled up on this site with the most pathetic duck like pouts, totally in love with themselves. That kind of vanity creates a disgusting person. They called these things deadly sins for a reason. Deadly to the person practising them. Wish folk would put down their ipads and catalogues and pick up books. They'd see the danger of their ways before it got its hooks into them.

• I'm sure it may be the case for some people in certain regions, but not me or where I'm from. I normally see Latinas getting most of the attention, but I guess it all comes down to region.

• Thanks for your opinion!!! :)

• Spanish girls are beautiful. Probably the most beautiful in the world

• I'm not really one of them but from what I've observed it's because of the culture that makes Asian women seem really submissive and soft spoken so they may seem less intimidating for a lot of guys. Many guys in the world are terrified of approaching women.

• Thanks for your opinion!!! :)

• Asians look younger than they are.

Youth + Health + Fertility = most attractive things for men on a biological basis.

• Thanks for your opinion!!! :)

• while i am strongly fascinated with Asian culture, i would kill to be able to travel to Japan and I've been to China and enjoyed it, I also find Asian girls attractve, maybe there is a correlation or maybe I just find them to be sexy, but I also have a thing for blondes too.

• Thank you for your opinion!! :)

• I see by the people that voted me down that you have haters, lol. Get over it, Asian girls are hot

• in my opinion it is because of the exotic look of AzN girls, that makes them appealing to some guys (not just white guys). :-D

• Thank you for your opinion!! :)

• I don't date outside of my race but I admire a lot of qualities Asian women have. Their submission to men and respect for them. Their femininity and the way they embrace it as a virtue instead of a taint like western women do. Asian women are for the most part untainted by all the crap women over hear get exposed to and it makes them very attractive to a lot of white men who are crying out for a proper woman with traditional values. Blame feminist movements

• Thank you for your opinion!! :)

• I'm half white :p

I generally prefer Asians because they have a healthier look maybe due to diet but I don't like all Asians. There's some white and black girls I like too but they have a similar body type as the Asians.

• Thanks for your opinion!!! :)

• My friends think they look cute and innocent, think they'd make loyal partners, and seem to think that Asian women are tighter than other women.

• I like the culture, I like the sense of values, honesty, hard work and how family orientated Asian families can be, it's why I also like Latina's because they are much the same.

• Thank you for your opinion!! :)

• yeah some of the asain girls are from culturley rich cultures as well as looks quite young and attractive, but i wouldn't date some one just because they are asain : )

• Thanks for your opinion!!! :)

• I'm quite the opposite.

I don't date Asian girls because I dislike the culture.
    Some of them look pretty good though.

• I'm sorry I'm not into Asian gorls and I'm white, I'm only really attracted to white girls

• In all ethnicities there are explorers who who want to go beyond their own.

• Thank you for your opinion!! :)

• because they are hot!

• Probably the latter for most guys. Asian culture is pretty great though.

• For me it depends on the individual girl not her race

• sometimes I see that. Usually the guy is a little gay.

I also see black guy and Asian girl. Because nobody wants either.

• fit Asian girls are cute as fuck lol

• Tiny bodies, little or no fat, respectful, loyal. Its a great package.

• I actually think it's less the 'exotic looks' and more that a lot of white guys like women who are slim and petite with nice hair. That seems to be a pretty common combo with Asian girls. I don't mean 'common' in a bad way, just that a high proportion of Asian girls meet western guys idea of physically good bodies.

Beyond that, guys who were more about marks, less about school sports, may have found they connected well with Asian girls, who seemed less likely to want the jock and more likely to want the guy with high marks.

• Thank you for your opinion!! :)

• Looks obviously you don't have to date in order to appreciate the culture